• Welcome to the 4DR Clan Forum! You are currently browsing the forum as a guest, which gives you limited access. For more access, the ability to post, and to have your own account, we ask that you register (which you can do here).

Rumors of Secret Character (1 viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

~Jonny~

Green Shell
Reaction score
4DR swag bucks
$173
Does anyone remember the rumors of Mii Outfit C? There were a bunch of manuals and guides that came from nintendo game designers and the ways to unlock or cheat on certain things, and it said that Mii outfit C was a character in the game. I'm not sure if this is true or false, but it also stated to unlock it you need 15000 racing points, which boggled everyone because no one knew what that meant. I began to theorize that it was winning online races, which I got to 14000 before the NWFC shutdown, and haven't played since a few weeks ago. Anyone have any opinions or insight on the subject?

Those videos were just clickbait. "MII OUTFIT C! CLICK HERE TO SEE MORE!", just like advertisements: "YOU WOULDN'T BELIEVE WHAT JENNIFER LOPEZ IS DOING NOW". They just want you to click on the title because it's interesting. Then they get more views, and make more money. That's really all there is to it. :p

Those videos were just clickbait. "MII OUTFIT C! CLICK HERE TO SEE MORE!", just like advertisements: "YOU WOULDN'T BELIEVE WHAT JENNIFER LOPEZ IS DOING NOW". They just want you to click on the title because it's interesting. Then they get more views, and make more money. That's really all there is to it. :p
Not talking about videos. There are manuals including Mii outfit C unlockables, not on the internet. I mean, hard copies. I think nintendo even stated it was in the code... but it was possibly removed before release of the game, possibly? IDK.

Not talking about videos. There are manuals including Mii outfit C unlockables, not on the internet. I mean, hard copies. I think nintendo even stated it was in the code... but it was possibly removed before release of the game, possibly? IDK.
Where's the source for this? I've only seen things like this in videos.

I've never even heard of this :s

I heard of videos, but never such an actual thing.

Oh yeah, have him unlocked to unlock him u use hax
Really doubt that. Can you actually contribute to the discussion by saying something meaningful and truthful?

if Mii Outfit C existed, people would know. If NO ONE has proof of mii outfit C, it's obviously fake.

It's a fake character. People just photoshop it to include in any videos/images/etc...

People have looked through the game's files. It's not there.

Mii Outfit C was pretty much a rumor, and it is not unlockable. Somebody would have figured out how to unlock it at this point, or Nintendo might have given spoilers.

It's an inside joke @Zachy i don't really mean it
Why would you post an inside joke? No one will know it except you. :p Regardless, gay is a bad word to use in this case; joke or otherwise.

Does anyone remember the rumors of Mii Outfit C? There were a bunch of manuals and guides that came from nintendo game designers and the ways to unlock or cheat on certain things, and it said that Mii outfit C was a character in the game. I'm not sure if this is true or false, but it also stated to unlock it you need 15000 racing points, which boggled everyone because no one knew what that meant. I began to theorize that it was winning online races, which I got to 14000 before the NWFC shutdown, and haven't played since a few weeks ago. Anyone have any opinions or insight on the subject?
I don't think that Mii outfit C exists in MKW. If it did, it would be AWESOME!! :D

Back