• Welcome to the 4DR Clan Forum! You are currently browsing the forum as a guest, which gives you limited access. For more access, the ability to post, and to have your own account, we ask that you register (which you can do here).

SAT vs ACT (1 viewer)

SAT vs ACT

• SAT

Votes: 4 100.0%
  • ACT

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Yeah, but if the next year's is easier, then you can take the December one, and in January 2016.
Possibly. But I'm probably going to be applying to colleges between December and January.

Oh my fucking crap. I did not sign up for the SHSAT for high school. Oh lord. Oh God. I think I just destroyed my entire future. :wideeyed:

Oh my fucking crap. I did not sign up for the SHSAT for high school. Oh lord. Oh God. I think I just destroyed my entire future. :wideeyed:
I unfortunately did not obtain a high enough score to get into a "great" school in my state on that test. As long as you strive for your education, you'll have a good chance for anything. :)

Yeah I guess so. As long as I can apply for the Honors courses in my high school and do well there, I may get into a good college... Also, I planned to play with you guys, but I have a lab and 2 essays and 2 assignments due tomorrow...
And I work like a turtle.

Basically, the strategy is take AP courses, memorize everything you need for school, then play :).

Took the SAT last week, and took the ACT in September. To be honest, the ACT was a little harder. Not much else I can say though.

Took the SAT last week, and took the ACT in September. To be honest, the ACT was a little harder. Not much else I can say though.

I took a practice SAT, but I decided to take the SAT maybe August 2016 or somewhere there, so I can take the new one. New one is easier, I think.

As of right now, I'm probably taking the PSAT and SAT both in 11th?
I'm already doing Vocab review in class, probs taking classes later this school year
It'll be quite a mundane time @Justin

As of right now, I'm probably taking the PSAT and SAT both in 11th?
I'm already doing Vocab review in class, probs taking classes later this school year
It'll be quite a mundane time @Justin
I really don't know if you are taking it in 11th with the math subject(s) you are enrolled in. :eek:

In grade 10, I think you learn about 85-90% of the math content.
What subjects do you take, 8th to 12th grade (8th included because some people take their NYS Regents-Exam based courses here, such as Algebra 1 and Living Environment/Biology)? Would like to know in case you're different than us.

What subjects do you take, 8th to 12th grade (8th included because some people take their NYS Regents-Exam based courses here, such as Algebra 1 and Living Environment/Biology)? Would like to know in case you're different than us.

Science is biology, chem,
Math is the graphs geometry, algebra, basically all around.

Back