• Welcome to the 4DR Clan Forum! You are currently browsing the forum as a guest, which gives you limited access. For more access, the ability to post, and to have your own account, we ask that you register (which you can do here).

Savo's & Dokan's MKWii Modding Shop (1 viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Savo could you make me a funky texture for the spear like the one for the flame flyer please. and use the T where the funky kong logo is pls b0zz

Savo could you make me a funky texture for the spear like the one for the flame flyer please. and use the T where the funky kong logo is pls b0zz
look at my inactivity notice please :3

you need to hand me your revo_kart.bsrar and you to send link of the file
Revo_kart is around 100 MB big, so use an upload host e.g. Google Drive.
If you don't have one, we can give you a clean file, I'll work on that this evening.

Revo_kart is around 100 MB big, so use an upload host e.g. Google Drive.
If you don't have one, we can give you a clean file, I'll work on that this evening.
yeet

YO! Im back in the forums no suprise there. I was wondering if you could edit a few sounds on my revo_kart, Is it alright if I message one of you on discord? I can tell ya which sounds and music I want to be replaced. Don't worry ill be sending my file with mega ;)

YO! Im back in the forums no suprise there. I was wondering if you could edit a few sounds on my revo_kart, Is it alright if I message one of you on discord? I can tell ya which sounds and music I want to be replaced. Don't worry ill be sending my file with mega ;)
since im busy with work im available on saturday and sunday

Ok, theres also another thing I wanted. Do you know how to do common_w073_loading.brlyt?

You don’t have to do this now, but could you select some Mario music (can be from any Mario game) and put them on the different tracks please?

You don’t have to do this now, but could you select some Mario music (can be from any Mario game) and put them on the different tracks please?
We don't serve music suggestions in here, Sir.
Please choose the courses you want to replace first.

We don't serve music suggestions in here, Sir.
Please choose the courses you want to replace first.
Oops. So sorry Dokan. :(

What is a multi channel brstm and a revo kart edit?

What is a multi channel brstm and a revo kart edit?
multi channel brstm has more than 2 channels and revo_kart edits is like title music wifi music etc.................

if you guys watched my videos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back