• Welcome to the 4DR Clan Forum! You are currently browsing the forum as a guest, which gives you limited access. For more access, the ability to post, and to have your own account, we ask that you register (which you can do here).

Savo's & Dokan's MKWii Modding Shop (1 viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
A clean revo_kart (100$B) + 1x entry replacement (50$B) = 150$B
According to your account's current status, you have enough.

Can you replace a revo_kart file and make a common_w073_loading.brlyt? If you dont know how to do common_w073_loading.brlyt just make a despacito brstm.

Hey, I'm a total noob at making BRSTMs, so could I get this song used for N64 Bowser's Castle? (both normal and final laps)

Sent Swag Bucks.

Hey, I'm a total noob at making BRSTMs, so could I get this song used for N64 Bowser's Castle? (both normal and final laps)

Sent Swag Bucks.

Sure thing.
I'll look upon it in the late afternoon. (CEST).

I'd like this song for the countdown (3,2,1 Go) for both online and offline if possible, thank you in advance!

Sent Swag Bucks.

I'll start on it

I'd like this song for the countdown (3,2,1 Go) for both online and offline if possible, thank you in advance!

whats funny i have that song but in loop :eyes: but do you want the full song? also but for 321 for online have a file name but it can work at the loading race before the 321

Hey! Can you guys make a model of daisy mach bike with cat ears and a tail? If so dont fuss abt the textures.

sc6

'o' - Hari 2018
Bronze forum user
Reaction score
Awards
4DR swag bucks
$3,012
  • sc6
  • Deleted by sc6
Hey! Can you guys make a model of daisy mach bike with cat ears and a tail? If so dont fuss abt the textures.
Yeah this is basically the rusoX texture and some people in the community wouldn't be so happy if someone got there hands on a similar copy.

Well we updated the shop and rules about asking for replicates of other texture...even people replicate troys non detailed texture which is sad....it's ok if you didn't know but read the rules before asking

Well we updated the shop and rules about asking for replicates of other texture...even people replicate troys non detailed texture which is sad....it's ok if you didn't know but read the rules before asking
lol. "troys non detailed texture" :joy:

OP
OP
Dokan

Dokan

stay sugoi。
Forum staff
Administrator
VIP forum user
Premium forum user
Bronze forum user
Reaction score