• Welcome to the 4DR Clan Forum! You are currently browsing the forum as a guest, which gives you limited access. For more access, the ability to post, and to have your own account, we ask that you register (which you can do here).

Savo's & Dokan's MKWii Modding Shop (1 viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dokan

stay sugoi。
Forum staff
Administrator
VIP forum user
Premium forum user
Bronze forum user
Reaction score
Awards
4DR swag bucks
$21,203
FC
1294-4931-2036
NNID
/
Switch FC
SW-4185-9794-5014
Clan
4DR
Savo's and Dokan's MKWii Modding Shop

Banner_Shop_v2.png

STATUS: CLOSED (Not really gonna use this anymore, feel free to write me on Discord, if you're really sure about a request. For good friends I'm doing that for free and privately.)

Discord:
Dokan ~ Dokan#0711
Savo ~ S.#1798

Introduction:
Hello and welcome to our neat modding shop!
In this shop where we are offering sounds and textures for MKWii, for people who think, that's way too hard to create by their own.
Me and Savo will make your textures and sound files, if you're stuck!
We hope we can help you with your modding problems! :D

Rules/Hints:

• We aren't machines, we are teenagers, who are in school on workdays and also have a family, hobbies and other priorities. Also our timezones are different: I'm from Germany, which means CEST, while Savo has the timezone AST (CEST-5). So please, have patience after sending your request, we will process your request. If you can't accept that, please do not create a request.
  • Please write in your request: What type of service you want, how many of them, for what they are (e.g Grumble Volcano music; Daisy on Mach Bike), additional information (Speed up on Final Lap; extra Logo on Bike) and, obviously, the most important: Your original music files (as mp3/wav file or YouTube link). For textures, we'll use the original one (ripped from disc, no additional costs), of course we can use yours, if you want to.
  • For the best results, contact us on Discord (Discord IDs on the top of the thread). That way you can ask us for the current progress and also tell if something's wrong on your request.
  • You pay with Swag Bucks ($B), the forum's currency. When the job is done and you are content with the result, you can pay via Bank > Transfer. Don't worry, if you have not enough, you can get them quite easily by making threads, posts, etc.
  • We do not support texture/music/data copying from other creators at all. The original creators have the right to decide if they will release it public or not, copying these files is like screwing for their owner rights. For us, that is a total breach of trust. If we're ever gonna notice that, you will be banned from this shop permanently.
  • Also, we also had some cases with requests, which got taken back, while we were working on them. Before you're submitting, please think carefully about what you want to request. Taking back a request for the first time will result into a cooldown phase of 24 hours.
This is what we're offering:

Each single/pair = 100 $B

At 5 pairs:
Each pair = 80 $B (e.g. 5 pairs = 400$B)

At 10 pairs:
Each pair = 60 $B (e.g. 10 pairs = 600$B)

Note: A pair is considered as one normal file for lap 1/2 and one "final lap" file. (e.g. n_circuit32_n & n_circuit32_f).

Each pair = 100 $B
All 6 pairs = 500 $B

Clean copy = 100$B

Each edited entry = 50$B

At 10 entries:
Each entry = 40$B (e.g. 10 pairs = 400$B)

At 20 entries:
Each entry = 25$B (e.g. 20 entries = 500$B)

Character texture (only single combination, e.g. Baby Luigi on Bullet Bike) = 100$B
Course texture (e.g. Luigi Circuit) = 750$B

For other specific requests, which have no price yet, we might decide a price for that.

If you have questions, critic or ideas, feel free to post them here!

Last edited:
Good luck with this shop, you two! Hope this can help lot of people here if they need help. :)

Yesss I love it!! I’m sure a lot of people will be very grateful for this help, myself included! I can’t figure out Multi BRSTMs for the life of me, so I’m sure I’ll be requesting some at some point!

Thank you both for taking the time out of your lives to make this, and best of luck! :D

Yoo this is awesome Dokan!
Hope you'll get alot of business done. ;)

Nice idea!
It's a good help for people that haven't time for doing that or for people who doesn't know how to do it!
Hope you can handle that! :3

Nice idea!
It's a good help for people that haven't time for doing that or for people who doesn't know how to do it!
Hope you can handle that! :3
--- Post merged ---
Good luck with this shop, you two! Hope this can help lot of people here if they need help. :)
thank you! :)

Well i will be the first person, who request something... :p

This theme for the Wi-Fi menu. :]

There you go:

(It's already named + looped; also I've seen that you already have paid 125$, but it's only one normal file, so it's half of the normal BRSTM price (for 1 pair = 100$B), which is 50$B.

however it isn't working :eek:

means without any custom Sfx in the revo_kart, right?

yes you are correct
You had problems with editing on your revo, afaik, so maybe this is the problem.
On my SD it works flawlessly with this file name.

awww thats unfort, wanted to add some custom sfx :/, does it work too, if i patch it in? (and btw can you give me that lol owo)
--- Post merged ---
You had problems with editing on your revo, afaik, so maybe this is the problem.
On my SD it works flawlessly with this file name.
Well thats wierd because in the My Stuff folder it worked perfectly

OP
OP
Dokan

Dokan

stay sugoi。
Forum staff
Administrator
VIP forum user
Premium forum user
Bronze forum user
Reaction score
Awards
4DR swag bucks
$21,203
FC
1294-4931-2036
NNID
/
Switch FC
SW-4185-9794-5014
Clan
4DR
  • Deleted by Dokan
Wow, this is super great! :D Thanks for being very helpful! And good luck to both of you with this! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back