• Welcome to the 4DR Clan Forum! You are currently browsing the forum as a guest, which gives you limited access. For more access, the ability to post, and to have your own account, we ask that you register (which you can do here).

School approaches, inactivities too... (1 viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

GAMER10

Banana
4DR member
Reaction score
4DR swag bucks
$3,476
FC
0048-9549-3831
Hello guys!

As you may know, school is coming soon (tomorrow for me :() so what about 4DR? Well as I always say, school's starting doesn't mean you'll directly work! There are preparations and, sometimes, meetings, first! So that means I'll still be active for the incoming weeks, but after at least the Halloween holidays, I'll have to tell you about inactivity periods there, on this thread! I'll try to be there as often as I can, that's an evidence! So, mostly for the leaders, don't forget to watch the updates of this thread if you can, because I planned to send all of my inactivities only there!

Thanks for reading and I see you next time! ;)

Understandable! Good luck with school :)

Hello guys!

As you may know, school is coming soon (tomorrow for me :() so what about 4DR? Well as I always say, school's starting doesn't mean you'll directly work! There are preparations and, sometimes, meetings, first! So that means I'll still be active for the incoming weeks, but after at least the Halloween holidays, I'll have to tell you about inactivity periods there, on this thread! I'll try to be there as often as I can, that's an evidence! So, mostly for the leaders, don't forget to watch the updates of this thread if you can, because I planned to send all of my inactivities only there!

Thanks for reading and I see you next time! ;)
I’ve started school, 2 weeks ago.

Good luck with your first day back at school! I hope it goes well and you adjust to it alright after having a nice long holiday ahah

damn school started 4 weeks ago for me xd, well have fun and enjoy while u can

Hello guys!

Inactivity period : Mon. 09/30 -> Fri 10/04 because of a big combo of exams (Spanish on Tuesday, Maths on Wednesday, Chemicals idk when...). So yeah, this is kinda sad... but as I said on my previous post, the Halloween holidays are coming soon and it means it's staring to follow a certain work rythm... :pensive:

Good Luck with exams Goldy!

Hello guys!

Inactivity period : Mon. 09/30 -> Fri 10/04 because of a big combo of exams (Spanish on Tuesday, Maths on Wednesday, Chemicals idk when...). So yeah, this is kinda sad... but as I said on my previous post, the Halloween holidays are coming soon and it means it's staring to follow a certain work rythm... :pensive:
Good luck, Gold.

You got this! :33

I'm Gold! He's Goldy. Lol its confusing.

*zic, but yeah.

Back