• Welcome to the 4DR Clan Forum! You are currently browsing the forum as a guest, which gives you limited access. For more access, the ability to post, and to have your own account, we ask that you register (which you can do here).

SFM Art shop (1 viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Snowy Delta

Banana
Reaction score
4DR swag bucks
$51
Clan
4DR
As I’m getting better at SFM I have decided to make a shop!
For now the prices are:
Portrait of a Source character in a pfp style: 50$
Close up of a Source character doing a pose: 60$
Two Source characters interacting in a banner: 75$
Three-five Source characters interacting in a banner styled scene: 80$
More than five Source characters interacting in a banner styled scene: 150$

Some examples:

Anyone interested should leave a comment or message me to discuss the details.

The SFM shopped is currently CLOSED

Last edited:
I might try to help sometime soon with this! Good luck!

I would’ve bought something, but I saw it said Source characters, and I was wanting some Mario characters. :(
It’s sad that I can’t buy something, Delta, but good luck with your posters anyway! :)

I would’ve bought something, but I saw it said Source characters, and I was wanting some Mario characters. :(
It’s sad that I can’t buy something, Delta, but good luck with your posters anyway! :)
I mean as long as I can find a source compatible model on the workshop (I mean if Shrek has one there is a pretty big chance Mario characters have some) Just note that the models have to look a bit different to fit SFM. If you are still interested feel free to message me!

I would like to have Mario, Luigi, Yoshi, Peach and Toad running away from a giant Baldi with a ruler on a race track.
I will pay you now.

Just saw the thread and it got me thinking.... Did he ever finish my bizarre Baldi chase request? Perhaps he thought my request was too strange? 🤔

Back