• Welcome to the 4DR Clan Forum! You are currently browsing the forum as a guest, which gives you limited access. For more access, the ability to post, and to have your own account, we ask that you register (which you can do here).

Should ctgp have a mph option? (1 viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

MGRacer

Banana
Reaction score
4DR swag bucks
$51
do you guys agree? Why or why not?
I say yes bc for me km/h is not understandable just looking at it and mph is

I don't really look at the speedometer at all so this isn't and issue for me (tbh I never even knew it was in km/h :joy:) but I can see how this would be annoying to people who use it.

Well, the game (without mods) hasn't got a speed-o-meter, but in the hidden data, you can see the amount units as metres, which is displayed in your stats in the profile (converted as total kilometres).
Bean and Chadderz used this information to build in a speed-o-meter.
I don't think there will be one with mph, because Bean's usually lazy with the updates and this idea would be unnecessary for him, imo.

Maybe we just need enough people who find mph useful its just a math conveesion in the code

Not really. I guess more people would be able to tell the actual speed of the bikes and mph is usually used for measuring the speed in most IRL vehicles, but the regular speedometer in km/h has been used forever, so I doubt it.

Honestly that would be great. I don't understand km/h myself. I doubt Bean will add mph tho :'(

Back