NNID
smartwiiuandme
Clan
4DR
  • Premium Members
  • Bronze Members
  • Staff Conquerors
  • 4DR Veteran Members
Is it worth my time and money to get the Switch. Hoping for some feedback from players who actually have the Switch.

Tim

Jesus may walk on water, but I swim on land
VIP Member
Premium Member
Bronze Member
Awards
4DR Swag Bucks
$96
FC
0518-9005-9480
NNID
King157-MK8
Clan
4DR
  • Ultimate Staff Conquerors
  • 3 Year Membership
  • Bronze Members
  • Premium Members
  • VIP Members
  • Contest Winners
  • Coin Collectors
  • DLC Collectors
  • Staff Conquerors
  • 4DR Veteran Members
If you have a WiiU, probably not. If you don't, sure. I don't have a switch but I've played on someone else's.

Reactions: Jonah

Justin

<b><font color="red">Splatoon Freak</font></b>
VIP Member
Premium Member
Bronze Member
4DR Social Member
Awards
4DR Swag Bucks
$2,425
FC
1033-5565-9518
NNID
EBJustin
Clan
N/A
  • 5 Year Membership
  • 4DR Ex-Leader Bill
  • S+ 99 Achievement
  • 2 Year Membership
  • VIP Members
  • Contest Winners
  • Premium Members
  • Bronze Members
  • Early MK8 Purchasers
  • Addicted to Racing
  • Persistent Posters
  • DLC Collectors
It depends on the games you want to play. There are a decent amount of games to play now, although not all of them are out yet. You can either wait to get one until more games of your liking come out or get one for the holidays.

Faris

Triple Bananas
Bronze Member
Awards
4DR Swag Bucks
$18
FC
2239-3855-6550
NNID
ImFaris2
Switch FC
4855-0945-6779
  • Bronze Members
I definitely think it's worth it! They're are a good amount of games out rn, and there's still more to come! Plus it's a home/handheld console! It really depends if you're interesting in any of the games tho ^~^

Jonah

My Second Love is Splatoon!
Premium Member
Bronze Member
Awards
4DR Swag Bucks
$297
FC
2711-8312-7614
NNID
smartwiiuandme
Clan
4DR
  • Premium Members
  • Bronze Members
  • Staff Conquerors
  • 4DR Veteran Members
If you have a WiiU, probably not. If you don't, sure. I don't have a switch but I've played on someone else's.
Thanks for the tip. I do have a WiiU, but let's just see how long the NWFC lasts.

Dude buy it if your heart desires to or not. :)
I do desire to lol, but my sisters also have a right to my WiiU, and they say Switching (see what I did there) Isn't a good idea.

It depends on the games you want to play. There are a decent amount of games to play now, although not all of them are out yet. You can either wait to get one until more games of your liking come out or get one for the holidays.
I might do that. Some of the games seem pretty freaking awesome! I love Splatoon 2, Mario Kart 8 Deluxe, and I'm sure I'll love Super Mario Odyssey.

I definitely think it's worth it! They're are a good amount of games out rn, and there's still more to come! Plus it's a home/handheld console! It really depends if you're interesting in any of the games tho ^~^
Yeah, I do like some of the games, and the fact that's it's portable is pretty cool. That could help when my cousins ask me to bring my game console to their house during a holiday.

Reactions: Faris and Justin

paris

VIP Member
Premium Member
Bronze Member
Awards
4DR Swag Bucks
$15,938
  • 4DR Veteran Members
  • VIP Members
  • 4DR Ex-Co-Leader Blue Shell
  • Premium Members
  • Bronze Members
  • Contest Winners
You should really think about it.
I mean, is it a priority to get? Do you must buy it soon? If thats not the case and you got other stuff to keep you busy for now, then it could wait.
But if you really want it, knowing which games are currently out for it & you got the money for it, then I dont see why anyone would stop you.

Alexander

Luigi time!
Staff Member
4DR Leader
VIP Member
Premium Member
Bronze Member
Awards
4DR Swag Bucks
$9,162
FC
2924-4388-5200
NNID
DarkVeaz
Switch FC
SW-0668-0927-2585
Clan
4DR
  • 4DR Veteran Members
  • 4DR Leaders
  • 5 Year Membership
  • Bronze Members
  • VIP Members
  • Premium Members
  • Salutations
  • Helping Members
I got the Switch because it has many great games out there. I got it because i was very excited for Zelda Breath Of The Wild, but also for other games I want! :)

Justin

<b><font color="red">Splatoon Freak</font></b>
VIP Member
Premium Member
Bronze Member
4DR Social Member
Awards
4DR Swag Bucks
$2,425
FC
1033-5565-9518
NNID
EBJustin
Clan
N/A
  • 5 Year Membership
  • 4DR Ex-Leader Bill
  • S+ 99 Achievement
  • 2 Year Membership
  • VIP Members
  • Contest Winners
  • Premium Members
  • Bronze Members
  • Early MK8 Purchasers
  • Addicted to Racing
  • Persistent Posters
  • DLC Collectors
I might do that. Some of the games seem pretty freaking awesome! I love Splatoon 2, Mario Kart 8 Deluxe, and I'm sure I'll love Super Mario Odyssey.
All great games for sure! Definitely the current flagship games for the Switch. I play Splatoon 2 as often as I can since I was very involved with Splatoon 1 and I already pre-ordered Super Mario Odyssey, can't wait for that to come. With the time I invest into Splatoon 2 and now having purchased NBA 2K18, I won't get MK8 Deluxe nor did I ever plan to because I knew I wouldn't really play it and I already paid for MK8 + DLC on the Wii U, so for me, it would be pointless. For you, who knows, just know there are quite a few games out there that are appealing and many more to come. :)