• Welcome to the 4DR Clan Forum! You are currently browsing the forum as a guest, which gives you limited access. For more access, the ability to post, and to have your own account, we ask that you register (which you can do here).

So the time is gonna come eventually... (1 viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lycan

Retro Gamer
Forum staff
Administrator
VIP forum user
Premium forum user
Bronze forum user
4DR member
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Awards
4DR swag bucks
$16,556
FC
2411-1844-9418
Switch FC
SW-6092-7378-5415
Most of you already know that I am a bisexual, and my life is slightly different than most of the others. I'm very open about this on the internet and to some of my friends online, but so far, no one in my real life knows about this. But that's not the main problem. Well, maybe it is. My mother currently has no idea (as far as I know) about my sexuality preference, and I have a bad feeling that I have to tell her sometime soon. I am turning 17 less than a month, and I think the time is going to come really soon. Honestly? I'm slightly afraid. I don't know what's going to happen, or how exactly is this going to play out. But of course, We'll find out all of that soon. I'm not sure when I'm going to tell her, but it'll definitely be within months of time, so between now and then, I need all of the support I can get.

My mom knows about my online social life, but not much about it. She knows that I have a lot of friends, and like I said, I don't know what her reaction will be. So, I'm asking the entire community a favor. It's really small. For everyone who reads this, Please, show that you support me. Below, I will include a list of people who support me, people who have agreed to sign this list (along with the main route of communication I use with them. When the day comes, and if I need it, and I'm sure I will, then I can prove to my mom that people actually DO care, not much in real life, but so much online.

The format will be like this, and this is an example:
[Zachy] [4DR Clan Forum / Skype] or
[Zachy] [XAT / Skype] ... etc etc.
If you agree to sign, post below, and I or another moderator will add your signature.

This may seem weird, this may seem dumb, but this is really important to me, and every person who actually cares, who agrees to sign to show that they DO care, that means a LOT to me, really. I will post this publicly on multiple areas of social media to get as much support as I can. Thanks again, and please consider this, really. It's that important.

EDIT/NOTE: For future viewers who happen to view this, this will be a long term open case, and I'll close it when all of this is said and done, even if it takes a few years, but it'll happen.

[Justin] [4DR Clan Forum / Skype]
[Dorito] [XAT / Skype]
[Rachel] [4DR Clan Forum / Skype]
[Quest] [4DR Clan Forum]
[Zach] [4DR Clan Forum / Skype]
[Skitty] [4DR Clan Forum / Skype]
[Rich] [4DR Clan Forum]
[Kirigaya] [4DR Clan Forum]
[Tyler/Realm] [4DR Clan Forum / Skype]
[Amaya] [4DR Clan Forum / Skype]
[Dark Z] [4DR Clan Forum]
[Jaggy] [4DR Clan Forum / Skype]
[Worm / Pro] [4DR Clan Forum / Skype]
[Tim] [4DR Clan Forum / Skype]
[Cody] [Skype / XAT]
[Flare] [Skype]
[Alice] [Skype / 4DR Clan Forum]

Last edited:
[Justin] [4DR Clan Forum/Skype] agrees that Frost should be happy with whatever his preference is because at the end of the day, he is a human being and should enjoy his life to the best of his abilities.

[Rachel] [4DR Clan Forum / Skype] so I agree.

Thanks...

I mean this really means a lot, to know that people actually CARE

Well sure, people here would... but eh

[Quest] [4DR Clan Forum] happily agrees to sign this list in order to help here Frost with his current personal issues.

[Zach] [4DR Clan Forum/Skype] I of course 100% support you! I bring this up all the time, but we clearly don't choose what our sexuality is in life. If we did, I'm quite confident that we would choose the 'mainstream' option considering all the hate that the LGBT community gets. But regardless of who you love, it's the same love as a "normal couple" would have, and we should all be very supportive of each other in terms of who we like. Frost, my one piece of advice is that you should come out to your parents when you're ready and you're comfortable. And "comfortable" is different for each and every person. For some people, it's when they're young. For some people, it's in their 20s. For others, it's in their 50s. For some, it's in their 80s. And for some people, it may be never. You don't ever have to come out to people if you don't feel comfortable. Of course, having that burden for the rest of your life isn't something I'd recommend, but the point is that you should come out whenever you feel it's appropriate. Don't feel rushed by anyone else, because people come out at so many different ages.

[Skitty] [4DR Clan Forum / Skype]

I myself am pansexual.

[Rich][4DR CLAN FORUM][ maybe skype]

Hope you are happy with whatever you choose

Kirigaya [4DR Clan Forum/Skype]
Live life the way you want, if it makes you happy, go for it.

Amaya (4DR Clan Forum / Skype)

I myself am about to be transgender when I am readily able to. It pisses me off how much hate the LGBT community gets even today, and I am in support of it 100% as a member of it.

Amaya (4DR Clan Forum / Skype)

I myself am about to be transgender when I am readily able to. It pisses me off how much hate the LGBT community gets even today, and I am in support of it 100% as a member of it.
I agree. I mean we're still human...

Dark z (4DR Clan Forum)

You have my support and good luck with your decision!

[Jaggy] [4DR Clan Forum/Skype]

I classify myself as bicurious, as I am attracted to women, but also to male genitalia. I fully support LGBT and I have nothing against them, despite being a Christian. I made a rant on the Orlando Gay nightclub post about why people hating gays is wrong.
This is such a sad story, and makes me lose faith in humanity. One of the main defenses (literally the ONLY one) that anti-gay people have in hating gays is that it goes against their religion or that God hates it. Let me just say, as a Christian myself, FUCK no. I will make this religious rant short because this isn't about religion, but these CANCEROUS types of Christians who believe that you will go to hell for being gay, for sinning, etc etc, BULLSHIT. You can't go to hell for being yourself. Also, whatever happened to "Love thy neighbor"? You're basically taking that and throwing it in the trash. Last thing about religion, all sin is equal according to the bible. If homosexuality is a sin, it can be forgiven just like any other sin. Religion as a defense to hating gays is completely absurd. There is really no other valid reason to hate gays. It seems to me that apart from religious purposes, anti-gay people hate gays because they think it's bad or that it's gross or something. Basically no other valid reason. Love is love. You can't hate someone just from being themselves. Why is hatred towards sexuality still a thing? It's stupid. My heart goes out to everyone who has lost their lives in the shooting and also to all the family members who lost their loved ones in the shooting.

[Worm/Pro] [4DR Clan Forum/Skype] completely agrees and will support any decision on your choice in sexuality. It doesn't matter who you like, and it shouldn't matter who you like. Everyone is a human either way, and any human deserves to experience life the way they want to. There's absolutely no reason that anyone should be against the LBGT community. Why do it? Everyone is equal and everyone is human, it shouldn't matter what sexuality you are and it shouldn't matter the reason for it. Bottom line is, your sexuality SHOULDN'T MATTER towards the people around you. You are yourself. People should consider you for who you really are as a person, and not the type of people you like. You're a great person Frost, and we will always be there to support you no matter what decisions you make.

[Tim] [Skype] Don't worry, she's your mother. Good luck, message me anytime.

Don't worry, she's your mother.
Unfortunately, not everyone is lucky enough to be graced with parents that love them unconditionally. A lot of parents, especially in the south where religion is kind of the thing, are very quick to shame their kids for what they are. I've seen one video where the parents were absolutely disgusted and went so far as to physically ASSAULT their child over coming out; then also kicked him out of the house as well because of that. I'm sure there are others, but I don't like to look at any kind of videos like that because I'm absolutely disgusted by some of the responses. I'm not saying you don't understand this Tim, but I'm putting this out there for the people who probably don't understand that the "just tell them. They're your parents! They love you no matter what!" comments don't apply for far too many LGBT kids.
Oh! I'm sorry, I forgot to mention, she's a raging homophobic! o.o
That's really gross that she has that aspect to her. Personally, I'd recommend waiting to come out until you're financially stable (living on your own, have a job, don't have to depend on your parents, etc...) so that if the response is bad, you don't have to worry about her 'kicking you out' or any stupid responses like that because you're already on your own. I'm not trying to scare you or anything, but I know a lot of responses aren't so great when the parents are homophobic. But again, my "whenever you're comfortable" comments from above still apply. That was just one suggestion I wanted to add on after learning that she's homophobic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back