• Welcome to the 4DR Clan Forum! You are currently browsing the forum as a guest, which gives you limited access. For more access, the ability to post, and to have your own account, we ask that you register (which you can do here).

Some Changes (1 viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Zachy

What a waste!
Forum staff
Super administrator
VIP forum user
Premium forum user
Bronze forum user
4DR veteran member
Reaction score
Awards
4DR swag bucks
$15,422
Switch FC
8168-6171-5811
Clan
4DR
Hello.

So this is a bit overdue, but with school and everything making my life nearly 100x busy, I haven't had much time to make a thread here. So here are a couple changes that we have implemented for the clan/forum. We hope that you agree that they are for the better.
  1. In regards to wars. Before we had it so that if you wanted to post the results to wars, you had to be a leader/co-leader, or ask a leader/co-leader to post it for you. We figured that this is a bit intuitive, so we now allow ANY 4DR Member (including trial members) to post a warring thread. The "catch" to this though is that all threads made by 4DR Members in that section need to be approved first to ensure that the thread includes everything that is needed and so that there is no 'trash talk' (for example) if we lost the war, etc...
  2. Forum clean-up. I successfully went through with the forum clean-up. Unfortunately, I did it so long ago that it's a blur in regards to what I actually did (the specifics). I do know that instead of merging everything into the General Discussion section like I said I would, I merged most of the forums into their parent forum.
  3. Forum rules. You may have noticed that the forum rules are 'gone'. Unfortunately, no. ;) We decided that it would be best to merge our forum rules and our forum terms together into the "Terms and Rules" help page. You can find all of that here now: Terms of Service and Rules | ★ 4DR Clan Forum ★
  4. We are working on COPPA forms for those who are under 13 to submit. Doesn't really apply to a majority of people, but in case you were wondering.
  5. Split of Site Announcements and Site Help and Suggestions. You may notice that you aren't allowed to post threads in this section (Site Announcements). This is because regular members don't really have any "insider information" for them to make an accurate announcement about the site. The staff do. So we have limited the posting of threads in this section to staff only. You can still reply to the threads made by staff of course. If you need help (forum-related) or want to make suggestions, then you can do so in this forum section (sub-forum of this 'Site Announcements' section): Site Suggestions and Support
  6. New theme. We have a new theme that will be available to everyone soon (we may limit this in the future though). It's called Metro. We have a few bugs/kinks to work out first, and then we will release it to everyone. We're sure you guys are going to love it though! I'll reply on this thread once it has been released to everyone.
That's it for this long/overdue announcement!

Metro Style has been released for everyone. Try it out in the style selector in the bottom left-hand corner (footer) below and let us know what you think! :D

The theme is pretty cool! I might stick with it for a while :p

Wow it looks so much different but I like it! Lol

My opinion to the new theme.

Visually it's the best of all themes we have, no doubt. Only the scroll system(?) is something I need to get used to, otherwise it's successful! :D

Thanks for the feedback guys! I just want to mention that the Metro style can kind of become "your own". First of all, you have additional options in your preferences. So if you don't want the navigation bar following you as you scroll down the page, then you can certainly toggle that on/off (with some other options as well). Bronze, Premium, and VIP members can customize the theme even more. In the footer of the forum (where you select the language and theme of the forum), you will see the AD Styler (only for Premium and VIP), and Color Options (for Bronze, Premium, and VIP). So you can play around with the Metro style and make it your own. It's not like the other styles where it is what it is. You can customize it (to some degree). Just thought it was worth mentioning that.

Last edited:

Back