• Welcome to the 4DR Clan Forum! You are currently browsing the forum as a guest, which gives you limited access. For more access, the ability to post, and to have your own account, we ask that you register (which you can do here).

Something that I'm considering (1 viewer)

Should I consider becoming a Karter?

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Tien

Make sure you catch me from my good side.
Forum staff
Super moderator
Premium forum user
4DR veteran member
Reaction score
Awards
4DR swag bucks
$9,636
FC
3957-3796-8309
NNID
DN12D45
Switch FC
SW-4087-6481-5033
Clan
4DR
I've been thinking that I should become a karter, it gets fairly boring just using flame runner and mach bike, so I think I should change things up a bit. Still uncertain but I just wanted to hear you guys think and I might consider this in the future.

It’d be something interesting to invest time in, especially if you prefer the exploration. I say go for it :p

It's a steep learning curve and you'll need a lot of time to get good. But I guess it'll feel really rewarding beating meta vehicles

Karting is fun! Go for it.

Alright thanks for the input, I'll definately be considering this!

Good luck!!

I know a player who recently came into the community named Naomi (Poly was their name when they joined the community), and used a bike because everyone used bikes and it was the best vehicle choice. However, when NMeade posted the Legacy TT challenge for biohazard's DK Mountain World Record using a kart, Naomi decided to try it out and found a new passion for using karts, and now mains them to this day (and is very good at them if I might add).

So if you're ever looking for something different, picking up karts might be cool to try out. Definitely worked out for Naomi. :)

I know a player who recently came into the community named Naomi (Poly was their name when they joined the community), and used a bike because everyone used bikes and it was the best vehicle choice. However, when NMeade posted the Legacy TT challenge for biohazard's DK Mountain World Record using a kart, Naomi decided to try it out and found a new passion for using karts, and now mains them to this day (and is very good at them if I might add).

So if you're ever looking for something different, picking up karts might be cool to try out. Definitely worked out for Naomi. :)
I started practising yesterday but ngl, karts are really fun to use. I can already quite consistently make the TF's lake cut shroomless :D

Sometimes you just have to ditch flame runner standards. :P

Yeah I couldnt stand using the flame runner after such a long time. So I decided to make the switch to bowser bike :D

Don't fear to bring diversity into this game again. Also, it just feels amazing to finish first with an inferior combination.

Don't fear to bring diversity into this game again. Also, it just feels amazing to finish first with an inferior combination.
Cue Baby booster ???

Baby booster ftw

A fun challenge is using outward drifting bikes. Like. karts are fun but you kinda just learn a track and get good at snaking but bikes you have to learn how to use the drift and how to wheelie properly since you have an awkward angle coming out of a drift a lot of times. you also see karters more often than you do outside bikes so its still unique

A fun challenge is using outward drifting bikes. Like. karts are fun but you kinda just learn a track and get good at snaking but bikes you have to learn how to use the drift and how to wheelie properly since you have an awkward angle coming out of a drift a lot of times. you also see karters more often than you do outside bikes so its still unique
I've actually been using the shooting star more often. Kinda fun to use ngl

Back