• Welcome to the 4DR Clan Forum! You are currently browsing the forum as a guest, which gives you limited access. For more access, the ability to post, and to have your own account, we ask that you register (which you can do here).

Special talents? (1 viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

boxtop

I just want that one person.
VIP forum user
Premium forum user
Bronze forum user
Reaction score
Awards
4DR swag bucks
$91
Clan
4DR
How many special talents do you have and what are they?

One of my talents is writing in cursive, I write in it fluently and I mean it’s a little good but i don’t write it right tbh i do it my way. Honestly I can’t think of another talent. I don’t play any sports, i don’t play an instrument, i just sit in my room and watch Netflix .-.
ANYWAYS, what’re your talents??

maths and my lines in mkw

Math, English (class), anything in the percussion section.
Up and coming lawyer. Called it!

EDIT: OML I thought it said persuasion, not percussion :joy:
--- Post merged ---
I'm fairly talented at a lot of things, not trying to toot my own horn or anything *cough* *cough*. I'm just good at life in general :)

Up and coming lawyer. Called it!

EDIT: OML I thought it said persuasion, not percussion :joy:
--- Post merged ---
I'm fairly talented at a lot of things, not trying to toot my own horn or anything *cough* *cough*. I'm just good at life in general :)
LMAO. I can persuade people too. But I wouldn’t consider it a talent.

Tuba. Nordic skiing.

Music (guitar, piano, songwriting/composition), Math, and to a degree writing.

Making stuff (preferably money) vanish.

I'm quite athletic, so I guess you could say sports are my preference. I also play the guitar pretty well. And I'm still learning the piano atm. I also excelled in essay writing when I was in school. I always found the idea of sharing my opinion enjoyable

I'm quite athletic, so I guess you could say sports are my preference. I also play the guitar pretty well. And I'm still learning the piano atm. I also excelled in essay writing when I was in school. I always found the idea of sharing my opinion enjoyable
What sports did you play, if any? Play me a song on guitar

What sports did you play, if any? Play me a song on guitar
I never played competitively, but I get together a lot with friends to play football, soccer, basketball, volleyball.
And name a song

I never played competitively, but I get together a lot with friends to play football, soccer, basketball, volleyball.
And name a song
I like volleyball and soccer ;)
Perfect by ed Sheeran (?)

I haven't learned that one, but it's an easy one to learn. Maybe I'll try it someday ;)
COUGH COUGH TATTOODED HEART COUGH COUGH

Also mine is having no special talents. That’s special right?!

I am a swim pr0 (made regionals today) and my lines on GV2! :p

Also skiing and being on my phone all the time.

Back