• Welcome to the 4DR Clan Forum! You are currently browsing the forum as a guest, which gives you limited access. For more access, the ability to post, and to have your own account, we ask that you register (which you can do here).

Splatoon 2 - Completion (1 viewer)

have you made it through single player mode

• Yes

Votes: 6 85.7%
  • No

Votes: 1 14.3%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

BlitZ

Nintendo Enthusiast and Student
VIP forum user
Bronze forum user
Reaction score
Awards
4DR swag bucks
$1,483
FC
0220-7517-9384
NNID
Luigi4u
Have you worked through the single-player mode of Splatoon 2?

If not, how far are you into it?

I've beaten the whole thing (other than all the collectables), and I must say, it was really boring. Nothing was actually interesting about it, it legit had the same plot, design, and overall structure as Splatoon 1. I only beat it because I thought you needed to beat it to start Octo Expansion, but I don't know if this is correct yet, but I'm going to guess it probably is.

I completed Splat1's campaign but didn't really bother with splat2's

I've beaten the whole thing (other than all the collectables), and I must say, it was really boring. Nothing was actually interesting about it, it legit had the same plot, design, and overall structure as Splatoon 1. I only beat it because I thought you needed to beat it to start Octo Expansion, but I don't know if this is correct yet, but I'm going to guess it probably is.
agreed.

Played it easily. Haven't bought Octo Expansion yet though, time will tell if I want to.

Yeah I completed it on my spare time. Didn't really care for the boring same plot i just wanted the hero weapons lmaoo.

Funny thing is, it's not required. You just have to buy the DLC and you're free to play it (Well, not FREE, but yeah you can just play it whenever)

Working on it

Back