1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Splatoon 2 Ideas!

Discussion in 'Splatoon General Discussion' started by Jonny, Nov 7, 2016.

1. Jonny

Jonny I kinda like you too VIP Member Premium Member Bronze Member

4DR Swag Bucks:
    $4,769
    FC:
    4472-7682-1316
    NNID:
    YourSmellySocks
    Switch FC:
    SW-4604-8159-9402
    Clan:
    4DR
    So, a sequel, or enhanced port, for Splatoon has been shown in the Nintendo Switch reveal trailer!
    I'm just interested to see everyone's ideas for what could be coming in the next game, along with the new hairstyles, gloves, pants (shorts) and everything else!

My Ideas!
    - I'm thinking there'll be a more extensive single player campaign, possibly an extension to the existing one in the original Splatoon.
    - Local wireless play with the Switch's portability, as in the trailer, you can see the Japanese guys playing together locally.
    - In-game voice chat. Now, this sounds pretty far-fetched, but with Nintendo's increasing change in target audience from families, with children, to teens and adults, it seems like a possibility.

And that's all I'm gonna say!

But what do you think? Feel free to post a reply with your ideas and predictions for the Splatoon sequel/port.
    Banner-NintendoSwitch-NX-Splatoon.jpg Splatoon2.png

• Like Like x 1
  2. amaya

amaya Save me if I become my demons Staff Member 4DR Leader VIP Member Premium Member Bronze Member Active Forum Member

4DR Swag Bucks:
    $100,000,247
    FC:
    1808-0739-4570
    NNID:
    SonicPro
    Switch FC:
    SW-1469-9895-1872
    Clan:
    4DR
    no TTek

• Like Like x 1