• Welcome to the 4DR Clan Forum! You are currently browsing the forum as a guest, which gives you limited access. For more access, the ability to post, and to have your own account, we ask that you register (which you can do here).

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zachy

What a waste!
Forum staff
Super administrator
VIP forum user
Premium forum user
Bronze forum user
4DR veteran member
Reaction score
Awards
4DR swag bucks
$15,374
Switch FC
8168-6171-5811
Clan
4DR
Scary%20Mii%20Contest_zpscudyqows.png

Hello there everyone, and welcome to one of the Halloween-themed contests!
You have to make your own Scary/Halloween Mii using Mii Editor (since Mii Search doesn't work for people or it has been down as temporary). Here's a link: Mii Editor

If you are done creating your own Scary/Halloween Mii, then click the save icon on bottom left. Here's an example:

0scoKO7.png

And then click "Export" to save your Mii in your computer/laptop.

5ehKkRj.png

You can choose between .png or .jpg file if you want to save. Upload your Scary/Halloween Mii image file into a new thread in the Voting Booth section: The Voting Booth Do not submit your miis as attachments in this thread. You will be disqualified otherwise. It's obviously not fair for people to post their miis early and have other people see their miis and try to make their mii scarier.

There are simple rules you must follow:
1.) You must create only one scary Mii; not more than one.
2.) Do not copy or steal any Halloween/Scary Miis (they are made by someone). It is unfair to others as you are trying to get the scariest Mii that you looked up it on YouTube, Google, etc to get win the prize. If you do, then you'll be disqualified from the contest.
3.) Have fun!

Prize:
1st Place = 5,000 Swag Bucks and a Contest Winner award!
2nd Place = 2,500 Swag Bucks!
3rd Place = 1,000 Swag Bucks!

The contest ends on October 24th, 2015, 12:00am EST. However, any posts after this point will not be counted. The prize will be announced in a hour or more after contest ends. Obviously, the results are based on the opinions of the Contest Designers. Everyone will be making a scary looking mii, but we will be trying our best to pick out the ones that stand out from the rest. If you have any questions, feel free to ask below.

Good luck, everyone! :)

My current mii has already won.

So we just make a new thread in the voting booth and post our mii attachment there?

Timo

Triple Green Shells
Premium forum user
4DR member
Reaction score
Awards
4DR swag bucks
$4,018
FC
3871-4732-7262
NNID
None
Switch FC
None
Clan
4DR
  • Deleted by Zachy
  • Reason: Can't post mii here.
That is my mii:sembarrassed:

where am I supposed to post it then?

I take that mii back!

Milo, you're disqualified. It's clearly written in the rules that you cannot post your mii here. I'm sorry.

No, give me another chance please!

I have never gotton to enter a contest before! :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back