• Welcome to the 4DR Clan Forum! You are currently browsing the forum as a guest, which gives you limited access. For more access, the ability to post, and to have your own account, we ask that you register (which you can do here).

Staff Changes (1 viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

thor

Hate is all the world has seen lately
Forum staff
Super administrator
VIP forum user
Premium forum user
Bronze forum user
4DR member
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Awards
4DR swag bucks
$25,474
FC
1808-0739-4570
NNID
SonicPro
Switch FC
SW-1469-9895-1872
Clan
4DR
Hey all!

This announcement is another unfortunately sad one, as @Dossie has stepped down as our moderator to focus on his studies. We do thank him for what he has done for the forum (even for the clan as a Veteran member), so he will be dearly missed as an important role in keeping the forum in tip-top shape.

Of course there will be the BalzerZ and company saying "who's gonna be the next staff member?????", and the answer to that is that it's still open for discussion among the staff here. If we decide to open up applications for moderator, we'll do just that, but if we decide to get a co-leader, rest assured there will be no exceptions in the requirements this time, so no more "Frost got randomly promoted to co-leader but isn't even in the clan???" this time. Of course, we could just leave the staff team just as it is and then BlazerZ gets salty again. Who knows. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Once again, thanks Dossie for being a great and memorable moderator on the forum and stay tuned for potential staff changes.

It's really sad that your leaving Doss ;-;
You have done a great job for the clan as a veteran member and moderator as well as being a really great friend! It was really great to have you around, and I hope you can stay in touch! Good luck in your studies and whatever else you decide to do! :D

In addition, we have a few more promotions flying around! Firstly, I'd like to say congratulations to @Frost for hacking the goddamn forum again becoming leader again!

In addition, we'd like to give a big welcome to @Alexx for being promoted to co-leader! Both of these promotions are effective immediately, so they will get right to work to help make 4DR even better than it already is!

Let any of us know if you have any questions!

Thank you so much! Hopefully i can be a good co-leader for this clan! :D

Thanks for everything Dossie! Good luck with your studies. :D

And congratulations to both @Frost and @Alexx! :D

@Amaya you forgot my promotion in the trash can.

@Alexx congrats i guess.

Congratulations @Frost and @Alexx on your promotions! Also good luck on your studies, Dossie. You were a fantastic leader for the clan.

Congratulations to both Alexx and Frost! I’m sure you two will do a marvelous job. :)

That was before Amaya started to make me a meme so.
I've been here longer than you, Jonny, and Alex combined. What am I?

Good bye Doss and thanks for your service. :) Congrats Alexx and Frost

hey hey sorry for a late reply!
Life is a bit busy over here so I didn't had much time to come on the forum :/
I wannal thank everyone who wished me good luck with my future it means lots for me!
I will miss you all because this was a heck of a ride for me :)
Thank you everyone for making some good memories with me, I will always remember them :heart:
I will still be on the forum from time to time so I will not be comepletely gone :3
I

Last edited:

Back