• Welcome to the 4DR Clan Forum! You are currently browsing the forum as a guest, which gives you limited access. For more access, the ability to post, and to have your own account, we ask that you register (which you can do here).

Staff Slayer for MK8 [OLD] (1 viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zachy

What a waste!
Forum staff
Super administrator
VIP forum user
Premium forum user
Bronze forum user
4DR veteran member
Reaction score
Awards
4DR swag bucks
$15,374
Switch FC
8168-6171-5811
Clan
4DR
Staff slayer for MK8 is where you can challenge a member of staff to a 1v1. If you win, you get this neat medal:
8x56ox.jpg
and the bragging rights of beating whoever you beat. Since this is in the Mario Kart 8 general section, this is for Mario Kart 8 ONLY! If you wish to participate in staff slayer for MKW, please view this thread: Staff Slayer for MKW

To challenge a member of staff to staff slayer, just mention them in the comments below. All you need to say is "I challenge -insert mention of staff member's name here-" or something to that effect. There will be no "I challenge -name- to a VS race" (take a look at rule 3 below).

Here are the rules/guidelines:
  1. There shall be no hacking.
  2. There shall be no flaming.
  3. The staff member you choose to challenge sets the rules of the match, therefore they decide whether the match is race, battle, items or no-items, karts or bikes, etc. So pretty much be prepared for anything as you don't choose. Additionally, not all Staff participate, so please look at the list below to see who plays what and who plays at all.
  4. One mention per request, don't be like "@Zachy" and then two hours later "ummmm @Zachy ." We get mentions, but remember we do have other commitments, though we do look forward to doing these. :)
  5. You may ask leaders (red names), co-leaders (green names), and moderators (pink names) so long as they are participating (those who are participating are below). They must be a member of staff for this to count. You are (of course) welcome to ask anyone on the site to 1v1, but only challenging staff will get you the staff slayer award and bragging rights upon winning. Staff may not ask other staff to challenge each other for the staff slayer award. ANYONE can ask to challenge a staff member and get the award (upon winning) so long as you aren't a staff member.
  6. If you tie with a member of staff, both of you may decide to do another round to break the tie, but if you both decide to leave it at that, you will not get the award.
  7. Generally there are three GPs (whether that be racing or battling), but you may do more or less if that is agreed upon.
  8. Have fun!
Breaking any of the rules above results in an automatic forfeit and the staff member winning (and vice versa if the staff members breaks any of the rules above). Individual staff members reserve the right to decline requests or postpone them until a later date that suits them. The results of the match should be reported here so the post can be updated (or the respective staff member you challenged can do so if they have the powers). You should still post the results here regardless. "The staff members picks what we do? What if I suck at X or Y or Z!?!" Oh well. It's supposed to be a challenge. Don't like it? Don't play in the game here. If you have any questions, please ask below. There is no staff slayer for MK7 as no staff play MK7.Those who are participating (staff can add their names here if participating):

Justin (W-T-L): 8-0-1

Wolf (W-T-L): 0-0-0

Rachel (W-T-L) (Inward Bike only): 8-0-3

Last edited:
@FireRach I challenge you sometime soon :3

Alright! x3 It is tomorrow? o:

Do it in the weekend! :D

In the rules, it says no hacking, but no one except Mr. Bean and Chadderz have hacked MK8... :rolleyes:

In the rules, it says no hacking, but no one except Mr. Bean and Chadderz have hacked MK8... :rolleyes:
It was a direct copy/paste from the MKW version with a few tweaks here and there. :p Who says Mr. Bean and Chadderz can't come here and have some races? But yeah, it's only there so for when people do hack MK8 (which shouldn't be too too long, unfortunately), that rule is there to prevent hacking (if not hacking in the 1v1 match wasn't obvious enough already).

@FireRach I challenge you on a versus race
Please remember that the staff member chooses what method of gameplay, not the member. It's one of the rules listed in the first post. Rachel will probably want to do a race anyway, but I'm just letting you know for future reference that the staff member chooses. :p

Sure! I'll be available on MK8 for about 9pm (GMT) / 4pm (EST), are you able to play? Remember, read all the rules above. Also, it will have items on, but re-picking track is not allowed, okay? :)

Last edited:
So you can't play today?

And sure, tomorrow is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back