• Welcome to the 4DR Clan Forum! You are currently browsing the forum as a guest, which gives you limited access. For more access, the ability to post, and to have your own account, we ask that you register (which you can do here).

Thank you 4DR <3 (1 viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Alex

15/04/2017-27/08/2018
VIP forum user
Premium forum user
Bronze forum user
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Awards
4DR swag bucks
$5,856
FC
4043-2716-9973
Switch FC
SW-1962-1671-2223
Clan
4DR <3
Hey all,

So i’m sure this’ll come as a surprise to a lot of you, but I am indeed going to be leaving 4DR. Believe me, it hasn’t been a decision made lightly and is something that i’ve been considering for months but I think now is just my time to go. Between being a clan leader, a contest designer, running Clan Superlatives and being active on the forum/MKWii, it brings a lot of unneeded and unwanted stress. I’m going into easily my most important school year yet, and I just can’t balance all of these things anymore, as much as I wish I could. And sure, maybe I could just cut back on a few things to manage being a leader in this clan, but I wouldn’t feel right being in the clan if i’m not able to do my job to the best of my ability. All of this is really why i’ve decided to just take a step back, focus on my studies and real life responsibilities and let the rest of our amazing staff team handle things.

With that boring explanation out of the way, I do want to say thank you to a few people. First of all, thank you Rachel, Amaya, Frost, Zach, Paris, Rich, Veaz, Blaz, Alice and anyone else who was involved in my promotions to veteran member, then to co-leader and finally up to leader, or who I was fortunate to work with as staff. You guys have no idea how much I appreciated those opportunities you gave to me, and I can only hope I made use of them to the best of my ability and helped you guys as much as I could. Hopefully you all appreciate how hard each and every staff member works for this clan, because they really do. The only way to ever really understand it is to be a staff member yourself, but just know that even if you think they’re not working hard, they are. They work so hard and don’t expect anything in return, only to see this clan flourish and grow even more.

Of course, I want to thank every single person i’ve met over my time in 4DR, past and present. You guys have all been incredible, and my experience here would’ve been so much different without you. You’ve all helped to make my experience in 4DR something beautiful, and I wouldn’t change any of it for the word. I do want to thank a few specific people who i’ve met along the way and who have become some of my closest friends. Alice, Jonny, Satnav, Paris, thank you all so much too for being some of the best friends i’ve ever had. We’ll definitely keep in touch (most of you aren’t even around here as much now anyways) but this is where we were all so lucky to meet so I felt it was only right to include this! I’m so lucky to have you all, and I love you all very much :heart:

This is a really hard thread to write, as it’s really hard to leave something that’s been a huge part of your life for so long. I may have only been here a year and a half (roughly!) but i’ve made so many friends and memories here that it feels like forever. I am so unbelievably grateful that I found this place and was given the chance to be a member of the beautiful, special clan. Because this clan is special, it’s unique. Call this a bias opinion if you want, but 4DR really is the best clan and no other clan can come close. They can’t come close to the legacy 4DR has, the close family 4DR has, the welcoming atmosphere 4DR has. Anyone who claims any different has no idea what they’re missing out on, so sucks to be them! Everything about this clan is brilliant and a joy to be a part of, and I hope you are all aware of that and hold on to that so future members can enjoy it too. The people who have helped shaped 4DR into what it is today deserve so much praise and admiration for creating this beautiful family, and I can only hope that i’ve helped contribute to that a small bit.

Like I’ve said already, I have only been here for around a year and a half. It’s probably been the best year and a half of my life, and I have all of you to thank for that. I really hope this isn’t the last you’ll see of me. I’ll try to stick around as much as I can (unfortunately i’m unsure of how much that’ll be, but I will do my best) since I love this forum and the community here, and never want to just disappear. I’ll probably still be around on Discord a bit, so you can message me (Alex.#4294) if you ever want to. Other than that, you can still contact me through this forum which i’ll try to be on as much as possible!

Once again, thank you all, every single one of you. I have loved being here and I will cherish my time here forever. To all current members, enjoy your time here. Make the most of it! Do well in Elite League, but please don’t forget your roots and what makes you special. Make friends, memories and remember how great your clan is, because you are the people who make it that way. Don’t listen to anyone who says otherwise, they’re just jealous that they are stuck in a toxic competitive clan screaming after every war than enjoying and being part of a family like you are. And just incase any future members are reading this, trial. Pass your trial. Don’t let your amazing experience in this clan be limited to 12 days, you won’t regret it.

Always rooting for you all,
Alex (O-|<) :heart:

Hey all,

So i’m sure this’ll come as a surprise to a lot of you, but I am indeed going to be leaving 4DR. Believe me, it hasn’t been a decision made lightly and is something that i’ve been considering for months but I think now is just my time to go. Between being a clan leader, a contest designer, running Clan Superlatives and being active on the forum/MKWii, it brings a lot of unneeded and unwanted stress. I’m going into easily my most important school year yet, and I just can’t balance all of these things anymore, as much as I wish I could. And sure, maybe I could just cut back on a few things to manage being a leader in this clan, but I wouldn’t feel right being in the clan if i’m not able to do my job to the best of my ability. All of this is really why i’ve decided to just take a step back, focus on my studies and real life responsibilities and let the rest of our amazing staff team handle things.

With that boring explanation out of the way, I do want to say thank you to a few people. First of all, thank you Rachel, Amaya, Frost, Zach, Paris, Rich, Veaz, Blaz, Alice and anyone else who was involved in my promotions to veteran member, then to co-leader and finally up to leader, or who I was fortunate to work with as staff. You guys have no idea how much I appreciated those opportunities you gave to me, and I can only hope I made use of them to the best of my ability and helped you guys as much as I could. Hopefully you all appreciate how hard each and every staff member works for this clan, because they really do. The only way to ever really understand it is to be a staff member yourself, but just know that even if you think they’re not working hard, they are. They work so hard and don’t expect anything in return, only to see this clan flourish and grow even more.

Of course, I want to thank every single person i’ve met over my time in 4DR, past and present. You guys have all been incredible, and my experience here would’ve been so much different without you. You’ve all helped to make my experience in 4DR something beautiful, and I wouldn’t change any of it for the word. I do want to thank a few specific people who i’ve met along the way and who have become some of my closest friends. Alice, Jonny, Satnav, Paris, thank you all so much too for being some of the best friends i’ve ever had. We’ll definitely keep in touch (most of you aren’t even around here as much now anyways) but this is where we were all so lucky to meet so I felt it was only right to include this! I’m so lucky to have you all, and I love you all very much :heart:

This is a really hard thread to write, as it’s really hard to leave something that’s been a huge part of your life for so long. I may have only been here a year and a half (roughly!) but i’ve made so many friends and memories here that it feels like forever. I am so unbelievably grateful that I found this place and was given the chance to be a member of the beautiful, special clan. Because this clan is special, it’s unique. Call this a bias opinion if you want, but 4DR really is the best clan and no other clan can come close. They can’t come close to the legacy 4DR has, the close family 4DR has, the welcoming atmosphere 4DR has. Anyone who claims any different has no idea what they’re missing out on, so sucks to be them! Everything about this clan is brilliant and a joy to be a part of, and I hope you are all aware of that and hold on to that so future members can enjoy it too. The people who have helped shaped 4DR into what it is today deserve so much praise and admiration for creating this beautiful family, and I can only hope that i’ve helped contribute to that a small bit.

Like I’ve said already, I have only been here for around a year and a half. It’s probably been the best year and a half of my life, and I have all of you to thank for that. I really hope this isn’t the last you’ll see of me. I’ll try to stick around as much as I can (unfortunately i’m unsure of how much that’ll be, but I will do my best) since I love this forum and the community here, and never want to just disappear. I’ll probably still be around on Discord a bit, so you can message me (Alex.#4294) if you ever want to. Other than that, you can still contact me through this forum which i’ll try to be on as much as possible!

Once again, thank you all, every single one of you. I have loved being here and I will cherish my time here forever. To all current members, enjoy your time here. Make the most of it! Do well in Elite League, but please don’t forget your roots and what makes you special. Make friends, memories and remember how great your clan is, because you are the people who make it that way. Don’t listen to anyone who says otherwise, they’re just jealous that they are stuck in a toxic competitive clan screaming after every war than enjoying and being part of a family like you are. And just incase any future members are reading this, trial. Pass your trial. Don’t let your amazing experience in this clan be limited to 12 days, you won’t regret it.

Thanks Alexx for all your service. :)

Hey all,

Its really sad to see you leave, but I do understand your reason. I want to thank you for making this clan what it is, and for how much you helped us all. Thank you.

wE LOVE YOU :heart:

Jeez Louise, where do I even begin? The first thing I want to say is thank you. You really have been quite the help around here, even if other people don't think that way. Truthfully, promoting you was probably one of the best decisions we've ever made, because you've done a hell of a lot of work to help with the clan, and it sucks to see you go! But at the end of the day, what you have in real life comes first.

But really, thank you for everything. It cannot be overstated just how much you've done for the clan, and we'll miss you. :heart:

Thank you so much for everything you've done for the clan. I'm sure all of us appreciate your work! Without a doubt one of the best persons we have ever had :heart: I'm also really lucky to meet someone like you. Really sad to see you leave but of course school and real life always comes first and I respect your decisions. We are going to miss you alot ;-; and lyy :heart:

Thank you so much for helping everyone at 4DR for so long! :heart:
I maybe wouldn’t be here in 4DR anymore if it wasn’t for your kind words and motivation. :)
You will be greatly missed by me and the rest of 4DR.

Last edited:
Damn this is indeed fucking unexpected. But real life has to be done first. Thank u for everything u have done. Sure we may had our differences but that doesnt matter, thanks for being a great leader and i hope u will stick around on the forums like u taught me aswell:heart::hug:

Thank you so much Alex for all the things you've done for the clan! I loved clan superlatives and the frooms you were in. Good luck in school when you need it :heart:.

This is indeed sad to see happen. But it eventually happens to the best of us. You were (EDIT: not were; ARE) an amazing leader and role model of the clan, and the entire clan appreciates every piece of your hard work and your personality you had to offer. Like you said before, its unfortunate that we didn’t talk much or get to know each other better, but that still doesn’t change how I thought of you or saw you as. Your promotion to a staff member was no mistake, I knew this from day one, and every day from then, I was really personally impressed on how much dedication you proved. I don’t think there could be any amount of a generic shortened “thanks” message that could actually truly thank you for all of that dedication that you put forth to the clan and all of the hard work it’s resulted in. But I do wish you well in your future endeavours in the extended journey we all go through eventually known as real life. Like you were a successful leader, you will be successful in who you are as well. Best of luck to you, good sir. :thumbsup:

Last edited:
I cried when i read this

Well, i really don't know what to say, you're the one who welcomed me in the clan

Just Thanks. For the great experiences you gave me, and the friendship we built up.
You're such an unique person and i can't describe how much i'll miss you.

Anyways, Good Luck Alex:heart:
You've been a great leader.
We'll talk again, someday.
:heart:

Thank you alex. It was an honor to be on ur side in all thoes ww' s. It was an honor to be lead by u. It's sad but school is important. Don't say goodbye because we all know u will be back eventually :)

To be completely honest, I never really knew you that well. We rarely talked. However, I can't deny how much work you put into this clan. When we did talk, it was a joy to talk to you, and there's no denying you will have a permanent impact on this clan.

I am really sad to see you leave Alex! You were one of the leaders that I admired very much. We raced quite a lot on MKW and I always loved to see you joking with your Mii name lol. XD 4DR Stick!!! I want to thank you for everything you've done as a leader, you got a lot of responsibilities as a leader and you were a strong leader. I am very happy for all the things you've done for 4DR! It's a lot of outstanding work you did and I appreciate how much effort you put into 4DR. We should take the time to think about how much you've done for this wonderful clan and it's unbelievable how many great things you did for us.

School is very important for you so I want to wish you the best of luck with it! I'm sure you will do well and I will never forget you as a very great 4DR leader! Thank you so much Alex! You are always welcome to stop by and to tell us how you are doing from time to time. Once again, thank you for everything Alex! :D :heart:

Sad to see you go, but life doesn't stand still.
With that being said, thank you very much for being a leader in 4DR and a great confident and companion! :)
Hope you can make a comeback in near future! :D

Incredibly sad to see this, but I've said this multiple times that real life does have more Priority.
Thank you for everything you've done for this clan, you sure have done alot of work & made alot of good changes for the clan, which even newer members sure will notice.
You will be missed as a staff member, I remember when you first were promoted to Co-Leader and I saw you were my successor after when I stept down, I had high hopes because I knew you'd be a great addition for the staff team, and I can say that you sure overdid my expectations by a mile.

Good luck with School, I'm sure you'll pass with ease!
And of course, keep enjoying Animal Crossing! I'll be praying with you for a Switch announcement.

Wow this hit me hard. Since I haven't been around as much this has come as a huge surprise to me. Thankyou Alex, for everything that you've done for this clan! I remember one of the first times we spoke was when you congratulated me on passing my trial, and now I can say that we've become pretty close over the past few months! You've really set an example not only for the members in this clan, but also for the staff. You always did your best to keep this clan's roots firmly placed which shows your extreme dedication to it.
I really hope that you become successful in whatever you choose to do in life. And knowing that you've put a lot of effort and dedication into this clan, I'm sure you will! The impact you've left on this clan will surely be remembered.
Once again, it's really sad to see you go but I understand why you've made this decision, and I have to say it's a very smart one! Please stick around in the forums! I hope we get to keep in contact!

#TeamAlex!!!

Honestly blown away by the incredibly kind message you guys have left. Nothing I can say will express my appreciation to you all enough. You are all the reason why this community has been an amazing place for me, and why it will continue to be an amazing place for many years to come. Love you all, and thank you once again! :heart:

Back