• Welcome to the 4DR Clan Forum! You are currently browsing the forum as a guest, which gives you limited access. For more access, the ability to post, and to have your own account, we ask that you register (which you can do here).

Thank you Amaya! (1 viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Alexander

Luigi time!
Forum staff
Administrator
VIP forum user
Premium forum user
Bronze forum user
4DR member
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Awards
4DR swag bucks
$24,119
FC
2924-4388-5200
NNID
DarkVeaz
Switch FC
SW-0668-0927-2585
Hello everyone, a lot of you have noticed probably but Amaya has decided to step down as a leader of 4DR since yesterday. To be honest, it feels like we've lost someone very important to us, a very great boss who always knew what the best is for 4DR and now we have to say goodbye to our beloved boss. Thank you so much for everything you've done for 4DR! 4DR wouldn't have become this awesome without you and it's sad that you're not a leader anymore but it's understandable why you stepped down so we want to thank you for everything you've done, your work towards the clan has made a huge impact and we have learned so much from you we will never forget how much for all the things you've done for us! I'm pretty sure you were a very great leader many have looked up to, and to be honest I'm really happy I got to work together with you! We will certainly miss you, so we would like to wish you good luck with everything! :D And as always, you are very welcome here so make sure to chat with us because we will surely keep in contact!

Amaya is now a financial admin, so we don't have to worry about the forum going down!!!

On another note, we have some great news! We have a new leader of 4DR and we would like to congratulate @Alicu on her promotion! I'm glad you've become a leader of 4DR and I'm sure you will do great as a leader as you did a fantastic job as a co-leader. Congratulations! :D

Thankyou so much for everything you've done for the clan Amaya. Sad to see you stepping down, but still happy that you'll be sticking around on the forums and discord. I hope everything you choose to do with your life goes well, and you have us here if you ever need any support :)

Also congrats Alice! Great job on working your way up the ranks to get to where you are today. You're gonna do a fantastic job as a leader for this clan!

Wow. This just shook me. Such a inspirational, motivational team captain like @amaya stepping down from his role is always upsetting, but I do understand life just has took it’s course.
Thank you so much for starting this awesome clan and running it for over 7 years, amaya! Without you, I wouldn’t have become the weird MKWII driver I am today!

~Lewis

I've said a lot already on the last thread, but I do just want to say another thank you to you @amaya ! I really appreciate how welcoming you were when I first joined, and I will forever be grateful for the chances you and the rest of the staff team gave me to help out in this amazing clan. It was a pleasure to work along side you during my time and you really helped me settle into my role, and taught me a lot! I could always see that you were incredibly determined and hardworking, so i'm sure you'll carry that into whatever you do next in life; and you will achieve great things! Thank you so much for everything again, I wish you the best of luck and I hope that we can keep in touch. :heart: :hug:

And of course, huge congratulations to you sicksockkkkk @Alicu ! I was so excited to see you promoted to co-leader, and now i'm just as glad to see you promoted to leader!! You've always been so committed to this clan and done amazing things, and I have no doubt you'll continue to do amazing things in your new role. Good luck with it all, even though you won't need it! :heart::hug:

Best of luck to you in your future endeavors, Amaya. Thanks for serving 4DR for so long, it'll be different without your red name around. Now go kick donkey butt in the world.

Congrats on becoming leader Alice! You've been around 4DR as far back as I can remember so to see you climb the ranks makes me happy. Good luck, you'll do great!

Thank you so much, Amaya. You felt like the go to person to talk to which I loved to talk with. It felt a lot better getting to know you well.

Congrats Alice! red is closer to pink than green.

Thanks Amaya,
You helped me became a better person in general. I cant express how thankful i am for you staying with me.
Best of luck to you

Thank you Amaya.
I have known you from 2015 and was a pleasure to meet you. Best of luck in ya life mate!

My experience in 4DR was excellent thanks to you Amaya and many great members of all ranks who are still or were sometime in 4DR, without forgetting your financial support with the forum will always appreciated and valued by everyone!

Now in a very nice news, Congratulations @Alicu for your promotion to Leader!! :D Without a doubt, your great work as Co-Leader is rewarded with this.

I've never really been too active here, but Amaya made me feel welcome none the less. It's a shame to see you go, thanks for everything!

Thanks everyone for the extremely nice comments you all sent my way. It truly was a journey being in the community for so long, and just now stepping down from probably one of the most important positions I've held in my entire life. None of this would have been possible without you guys, so thank you so much for making the experience.

I've noticed a fair bit of comments from people that they were really impacted by me being in the community, but I think part of reason you got to experience what you did was by choosing to join the community, and being able to meet all of those people really made just as much, if not more of an impact on me, and I truly mean that. So you all have yourselves to thank for having me be a part of your life as well. :)

-Tom/Amaya (November 3rd, 2011- April 14th, 2019)

Back