1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Thank you to BlazerZ!

Discussion in 'Site Announcements' started by amaya, Jun 23, 2018.

1. amaya

amaya go home amaya ur drunk Staff Member 4DR Leader VIP Member Premium Member Bronze Member Contest Designer

4DR Swag Bucks:
    $194
    FC:
    1808-0739-4570
    NNID:
    SonicPro
    Switch FC:
    SW-1469-9895-1872
    Clan:
    4DR
    Hey everyone!

As the title suggests, we must unfortunately say goodbye to @BlazerZ as he has stepped down from co-leader due to reasons he may or may not leave to himself. The rest of the staff thank him for his time as a co-leader and for his persistence in even trying to get promoted in the first place, and with quite the story behind him, he definitely will be missed by a lot of us.

So that begs the question, as with every co-leader that steps down: "OMG CAN I BE CO-LEADER PLZ???????" The staff and I will discuss who will replace him, if anyone at all, and we'll keep you updated if we decide to have a replacement for him.

With all of that out of the way, I would like to thank BlazerZ for everything! When I first saw him try to go for co-leader, I immediately thought, "what a joke. that guy will never become a co-leader." But as time went on, he slowly but surely started to change my mind, so much so that I fought so hard to get him promoted I probably would have killed a small child if he didn't (just kidding of course, but you get the idea). He is proof that anyone, and I mean ANYONE, can become a co-leader if you work hard enough to impress us, no matter what you initially come off as.

So one more time, thank you so much for your service Blaz, and wherever you decide to go next, just know that we all believe in you, and can do anything you put your mind to. You proved that to all of us 7 months ago when you were promoted. :)

• Appreciation Appreciation x 5
  2. JoeySun

JoeySun B-Baka :x 4DR Veteran Member VIP Member Premium Member Bronze Member 4DR Member

4DR Swag Bucks:
    $28,298
    FC:
    2021-1499-8506
    Farewell BlazerZ ;/ thanks for everything u have done for 4dr. U will never leave our hearts though c:

• Appreciation Appreciation x 1
  3. $$_Rich_$$

$$_Rich_$$ Checkmate! VIP Member Premium Member Bronze Member

4DR Swag Bucks:
    $41,620
    FC:
    3484-9248-7747
    Clan:
    4DR
    Thanks Blazerz. :) The most pro of them all.

4. Josue

Josue Green Shell Bronze Member

4DR Swag Bucks:
    $4,536
    FC:
    4859-3160-8009
    Sad to see you step down blaz, but I'm sure you had your reasons! Thanks for all your hard work in organizing events and helping others when needed. You truly will be missed. Que tienes exito en todo lo que haces!

5. Rachy

Rachy Oreo Lover Staff Member 4DR Leader VIP Member Premium Member Bronze Member Contest Designer

FC:
    0134-8501-1281
    Switch FC:
    SW-1492-0752-5714
    Clan:
    4DR
    Thanks for your service, BlazerZ! You did work hard when you become a co-leader from long time ago. Good luck in the future! :)

6. Crystal

Crystal Triple Bananas 4DR Member

4DR Swag Bucks:
    $2,165
    Clan:
    4DR & ιイ
    Despite me having little knowledge about blazerz himself, it's always sad to see someone go. Goodbye blazerz, have fun wherever you end up.

7. Peyton

Peyton Green Shell 4DR Veteran Member Bronze Member 4DR Member

4DR Swag Bucks:
    $3,543
    FC:
    4773-4165-4586
    Clan:
    4DR
    Sad you see you go Blazer. I hope that you’ll still be on the forums!! Thanks for being an amazing co-leader!

• Appreciation Appreciation x 2
    • Creative Creative x 1
  8. trial

trial Act, Dream, Plan, Believe = Success Premium Member Bronze Member 4DR Member Active Forum Member

4DR Swag Bucks:
    $6,707
    FC:
    0693-1977-6539
    NNID:
    No
    Switch FC:
    :(
    Clan:
    4DR
    Thanks for being a great co-leader, but please don't leave the forum, it's always great to have active people.

9. BlazerZ

BlazerZ SKEREEEE VIP Member Premium Member Bronze Member

4DR Swag Bucks:
    $7,909
    Clan:
    Best Team
    There are no words for explain how grateful I'm of knowing that 4DR is and will always be one of the best clans I've ever been. Really appreciated all those comments!

Long live to 4DR. :heart:

• Like Like x 7
    • Appreciation Appreciation x 2
  10. hxrii

hxrii 'o' - Hari 2018 Bronze Member 4DR Member

4DR Swag Bucks:
    $3,945
    FC:
    5117-0143-6379
    NNID:
    itzHari
    Clan:
    4DR
    Thank you BlazerZ, you did like ac didn't you :stick:

11. Dokan

Dokan Lasciami fare da solo. Staff Member 4DR Co-Leader VIP Member Premium Member Bronze Member

FC:
    1294-4931-2036
    NNID:
    /
    Switch FC:
    SW-4185-9794-5014
    Clan:
    4DR
    It's very sad to see you stepping down from the Staff Team, life however must go on.
    Thank You for being a great Co-Leader, I'm wishing you all the best for the future and don't let the haters talk too much. :)

12. Heroic

Heroic Fake Item Box 4DR Member

4DR Swag Bucks:
    $885
    FC:
    1895-7890-8748
    Clan:
    4DR
    Rip BlazerZ you will be missed good sir :,(

13. Alex

Alex 15/04/2017-27/08/2018 VIP Member Premium Member Bronze Member 4DR Social Member

4DR Swag Bucks:
    $2,757
    FC:
    4043-2716-9973
    Switch FC:
    SW-1962-1671-2223
    Clan:
    4DR
    This is incredibly saddening news Blaz, but thank you so much for everything you’ve done for us here in the clan. You’ve been a great help, and I was so happy for you the moment you finally got a chance as co-leader. It’s been great working with you, and I hope you still come and talk to us a bit! :heart:

14. Alexander

Alexander Luigi Time! Staff Member 4DR Leader VIP Member Premium Member Bronze Member Active Forum Member

4DR Swag Bucks:
    $29,142
    FC:
    2924-4388-5200
    NNID:
    DarkVeaz
    Switch FC:
    SW-0668-0927-2585
    Clan:
    4DR
    Thank you so much for your service to 4DR BlazerZ! You were always someone who would love to joke around! It was great to have you! I wish you good luck with your future! :D

15. Justin

Justin Splatoon Freak VIP Member Premium Member Bronze Member 4DR Social Member

4DR Swag Bucks:
    $39,714
    FC:
    1033-5565-9518
    NNID:
    EBJustin
    Clan:
    N/A
    :ttm:

Z, you will be missed. You were around 4DR for such a long time and it sucks to finally see you go. Hopefully you've developed a bond like no other in this community and will take something from it. Good luck in your future endeavors!

Let this be an inspiration for other members aspiring to gain higher status. It is never out of reach, just make sure you are actually up to the challenge and have already proven capable and responsible. I became leader 6 months after being in a clan with the biggest enemy of 4DR at the time; nothing is impossible.

• Like Like x 1
  16. SunnyJim

SunnyJim Can I move on? Premium Member Bronze Member 4DR Member Active Forum Member

4DR Swag Bucks:
    $13,221
    FC:
    3098-3794-8629
    Clan:
    S.#1798
    We will miss you Z

17. Azula

Azula Sweet but Psycho VIP Member Premium Member Bronze Member

FC:
    1208-5912-7626
    Clan:
    4DR
    Very sad to see you go BlazerZ. It seems like you were a great asset to the team and you will surely be missed! Best of luck with whatever you do next. :)

18. xZane

xZane Nintendo Enthusiast VIP Member Premium Member Bronze Member

4DR Swag Bucks:
    $1,153
    FC:
    0907-9461-7838
    NNID:
    Luigi4u
    Clan:
    Alpha
    Farewell BlazerZ! It was great having you here! :D You will be missed! :heart:
    Always hop on voice chat buddy! ;)

19. NinLewis

NinLewis Green Shell Bronze Member 4DR Member Active Forum Member

4DR Swag Bucks:
    $2,143
    FC:
    2840-6811-3905
    Switch FC:
    SW-4816-9145-7697
    Clan:
    4DR
    Thank you for making such wonderful contests, BlazerZ. I know lots of people enjoyed them, even though I couldn’t be there. You will be missed by the clan very much! ;)