• 4 Year Membership
  • 50K Swag Bucks
  • Splatoon Assassins
  • VIP Members
  • Bronze Members
  • Helping Members
  • Premium Members
Hey everyone!

As the title suggests, we must unfortunately say goodbye to @BlazerZ as he has stepped down from co-leader due to reasons he may or may not leave to himself. The rest of the staff thank him for his time as a co-leader and for his persistence in even trying to get promoted in the first place, and with quite the story behind him, he definitely will be missed by a lot of us.

So that begs the question, as with every co-leader that steps down: "OMG CAN I BE CO-LEADER PLZ???????" The staff and I will discuss who will replace him, if anyone at all, and we'll keep you updated if we decide to have a replacement for him.

With all of that out of the way, I would like to thank BlazerZ for everything! When I first saw him try to go for co-leader, I immediately thought, "what a joke. that guy will never become a co-leader." But as time went on, he slowly but surely started to change my mind, so much so that I fought so hard to get him promoted I probably would have killed a small child if he didn't (just kidding of course, but you get the idea). He is proof that anyone, and I mean ANYONE, can become a co-leader if you work hard enough to impress us, no matter what you initially come off as.

So one more time, thank you so much for your service Blaz, and wherever you decide to go next, just know that we all believe in you, and can do anything you put your mind to. You proved that to all of us 7 months ago when you were promoted. :)

JoeySun

<span class="v"> B-Baka :x <span>
VIP Member
Premium Member
Bronze Member
Awards
4DR Swag Bucks
$5,751
FC
2021-1499-8506
  • 4DR Veteran Members
  • Bronze Members
  • Premium Members
  • Contest Winners
  • VIP Members
Farewell BlazerZ ;/ thanks for everything u have done for 4dr. U will never leave our hearts though c:

Josue

Triple Green Shells
Bronze Member
4DR Social Member
Awards
4DR Swag Bucks
$19,829
FC
4859-3160-8009
  • 4DR Veteran Members
  • Bronze Members
  • Ultimate Staff Conquerors
  • Staff Conquerors
Sad to see you step down blaz, but I'm sure you had your reasons! Thanks for all your hard work in organizing events and helping others when needed. You truly will be missed. Que tienes exito en todo lo que haces!

Rachy

Oreo Lover
Staff Member
4DR Leader
VIP Member
Premium Member
Bronze Member
Contest Designer
Awards
4DR Swag Bucks
$35,526
FC
0134-8501-1281
Switch FC
SW-1492-0752-5714
Clan
4DR
  • Contest Designers
  • 5 Year Membership
  • 50K Swag Bucks
  • Top Level Players
  • Weapon Collectors
  • 4DR Leaders
  • VIP Members
  • Premium Members
  • Bronze Members
  • Addicted to Racing
  • Contest Winners
  • Salutations
Thanks for your service, BlazerZ! You did work hard when you become a co-leader from long time ago. Good luck in the future! :)

Crystal

Kill la Kill Me
VIP Member
Awards
4DR Swag Bucks
$3,761
  • VIP Members
Despite me having little knowledge about blazerz himself, it's always sad to see someone go. Goodbye blazerz, have fun wherever you end up.

Peyton

Green Shell
Bronze Member
4DR Member
Awards
4DR Swag Bucks
$1,048
  • 4DR Veteran Members
  • Bronze Members
Sad you see you go Blazer. I hope that you’ll still be on the forums!! Thanks for being an amazing co-leader!

Fergus

2023 I'll make my story.
4DR Veteran Member
Premium Member
Bronze Member
4DR Member
Awards
4DR Swag Bucks
$21,800
FC
0693-1977-6539
NNID
No
Switch FC
:(
Clan
4DR
  • 4DR Veteran Members
  • Premium Members
  • Bronze Members
  • Contest Winners
Thanks for being a great co-leader, but please don't leave the forum, it's always great to have active people.

BlazerZ

Alice ♡
VIP Member
Premium Member
Bronze Member
Awards
4DR Swag Bucks
$1,126
Clan
Best Team
  • 4DR Veteran Members
  • 3 Year Membership
  • 4DR Ex-Co-Leader Blue Shell
  • Premium Members
  • Helping Members
  • Bronze Members
  • VIP Members
  • Staff Conquerors
  • Contest Winners
Hey everyone!

As the title suggests, we must unfortunately say goodbye to @BlazerZ as he has stepped down from co-leader due to reasons he may or may not leave to himself. The rest of the staff thank him for his time as a co-leader and for his persistence in even trying to get promoted in the first place, and with quite the story behind him, he definitely will be missed by a lot of us.

So that begs the question, as with every co-leader that steps down: "OMG CAN I BE CO-LEADER PLZ???????" The staff and I will discuss who will replace him, if anyone at all, and we'll keep you updated if we decide to have a replacement for him.

With all of that out of the way, I would like to thank BlazerZ for everything! When I first saw him try to go for co-leader, I immediately thought, "what a joke. that guy will never become a co-leader." But as time went on, he slowly but surely started to change my mind, so much so that I fought so hard to get him promoted I probably would have killed a small child if he didn't (just kidding of course, but you get the idea). He is proof that anyone, and I mean ANYONE, can become a co-leader if you work hard enough to impress us, no matter what you initially come off as.

So one more time, thank you so much for your service Blaz, and wherever you decide to go next, just know that we all believe in you, and can do anything you put your mind to. You proved that to all of us 7 months ago when you were promoted. :)
Farewell BlazerZ ;/ thanks for everything u have done for 4dr. U will never leave our hearts though c:
Thanks Blazerz. :) The most pro of them all.
Sad to see you step down blaz, but I'm sure you had your reasons! Thanks for all your hard work in organizing events and helping others when needed. You truly will be missed. Que tienes exito en todo lo que haces!
Thanks for your service, BlazerZ! You did work hard when you become a co-leader from long time ago. Good luck in the future! :)
Sad you see you go Blazer. I hope that you’ll still be on the forums!! Thanks for being an amazing co-leader!
Thanks for being a great co-leader, but please don't leave the forum, it's always great to have active people.
There are no words for explain how grateful I'm of knowing that 4DR is and will always be one of the best clans I've ever been. Really appreciated all those comments!

Long live to 4DR. :heart:

hari

'o' - Hari 2018
Bronze Member
Awards
4DR Swag Bucks
$613
FC
0907-9469-8667
NNID
yungchrist6969
Clan
4DR
  • Premium Members
  • Bronze Members
Thank you BlazerZ, you did like ac didn't you :stick:

Dokan

stay sugoi。
Staff Member
4DR Co-Leader
VIP Member
Premium Member
Bronze Member
Awards
4DR Swag Bucks
$9,374
FC
1294-4931-2036
NNID
/
Switch FC
SW-4185-9794-5014
Clan
4DR
  • 4DR Veteran Members
  • 2 Year Membership
  • 4DR Co-Leaders
  • VIP Members
  • Premium Members
  • Contest Winners
  • Bronze Members
It's very sad to see you stepping down from the Staff Team, life however must go on.
Thank You for being a great Co-Leader, I'm wishing you all the best for the future and don't let the haters talk too much. :)

Alex

15/04/2017-27/08/2018
VIP Member
Premium Member
Bronze Member
4DR Social Member
Awards
4DR Swag Bucks
$3,049
FC
4043-2716-9973
Switch FC
SW-1962-1671-2223
Clan
4DR <3
  • 2 Year Membership
  • 4DR Veteran Members
  • 4DR Ex-Leader Bill
  • Contest Winners
  • Salutations
  • Helping Members
  • VIP Members
  • Premium Members
  • Bronze Members
This is incredibly saddening news Blaz, but thank you so much for everything you’ve done for us here in the clan. You’ve been a great help, and I was so happy for you the moment you finally got a chance as co-leader. It’s been great working with you, and I hope you still come and talk to us a bit! :heart:

Alexander

Luigi time!
Staff Member
4DR Leader
VIP Member
Premium Member
Bronze Member
Awards
4DR Swag Bucks
$8,774
FC
2924-4388-5200
NNID
DarkVeaz
Switch FC
SW-0668-0927-2585
Clan
4DR
  • 4DR Veteran Members
  • 4DR Leaders
  • 5 Year Membership
  • Bronze Members
  • VIP Members
  • Premium Members
  • Salutations
  • Helping Members
Thank you so much for your service to 4DR BlazerZ! You were always someone who would love to joke around! It was great to have you! I wish you good luck with your future! :D

Justin

<b><font color="red">Splatoon Freak</font></b>
VIP Member
Premium Member
Bronze Member
4DR Social Member
Awards
4DR Swag Bucks
$2,425
FC
1033-5565-9518
NNID
EBJustin
Clan
N/A
  • 5 Year Membership
  • 4DR Ex-Leader Bill
  • S+ 99 Achievement
  • 2 Year Membership
  • VIP Members
  • Contest Winners
  • Premium Members
  • Bronze Members
  • Early MK8 Purchasers
  • Addicted to Racing
  • Persistent Posters
  • DLC Collectors
:ttm:

Z, you will be missed. You were around 4DR for such a long time and it sucks to finally see you go. Hopefully you've developed a bond like no other in this community and will take something from it. Good luck in your future endeavors!

Let this be an inspiration for other members aspiring to gain higher status. It is never out of reach, just make sure you are actually up to the challenge and have already proven capable and responsible. I became leader 6 months after being in a clan with the biggest enemy of 4DR at the time; nothing is impossible.

Reactions: Alexander

Azula

Sweet but Psycho
Staff Member
Tech Admin
4DR Veteran Member
VIP Member
Premium Member
Bronze Member
4DR Member
Awards
4DR Swag Bucks
$1,705
Switch FC
8168-6171-5811
Clan
4DR
  • 4DR Ex-Leader Bill
  • 4 Year Membership
  • Helpful Threads
  • Forum Assistants
  • Addicted to Racing
  • Merchandise Holders
  • 50K Swag Bucks
  • VIP Members
  • Premium Members
  • Bronze Members
  • Contest Winners
  • Helping Members
Very sad to see you go BlazerZ. It seems like you were a great asset to the team and you will surely be missed! Best of luck with whatever you do next. :)

BlitZ

Nintendo Enthusiast and Student
VIP Member
Bronze Member
Awards
4DR Swag Bucks
$850
FC
0220-7517-9384
NNID
Luigi4u
  • Premium Members
  • Bronze Members
  • VIP Members
Farewell BlazerZ! It was great having you here! :D You will be missed! :heart:
Always hop on voice chat buddy! ;)

Lewis

Green Shell
Bronze Member
Awards
4DR Swag Bucks
$2,473
FC
1251-5432-2659
Switch FC
SW-4816-9145-7697
  • Bronze Members
Thank you for making such wonderful contests, BlazerZ. I know lots of people enjoyed them, even though I couldn’t be there. You will be missed by the clan very much! ;)