• Welcome to the 4DR Clan Forum! You are currently browsing the forum as a guest, which gives you limited access. For more access, the ability to post, and to have your own account, we ask that you register (which you can do here).

Thank you to Rich! (1 viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Congratulations on being a productive co-leader for the clan Rich!! Sad to see you step down, but thanks for your time over the past few years!! :D:D

Rich, without you, I wouldn’t be able to show my competitive side in Mario Kart. Thank you for coming up with and planning all the Civil Wars, one of my favorite things about this clan, I wish you luck in the future!

Thank you Rich for all your hard work!

Really sad to hear this news, but thanks for your service, Rich! Even though I've only been here a few months it was great having you as a co-leader. You scheduled awesome civil wars! :)
Congratulations on being a productive co-leader for the clan Rich!! Sad to see you step down, but thanks for your time over the past few years!! :D:D
Rich, without you, I wouldn’t be able to show my competitive side in Mario Kart. Thank you for coming up with and planning all the Civil Wars, one of my favorite things about this clan, I wish you luck in the future!
Good luck in the future!

You’re welcome guys!
That is great! That will remain your job to organize civil wars! :D
As always. ;)

Thanks for your time, my chess friend Rich! You were an awesome co-leader! Glad youre still sticking around!

Sad to see Rich go. He has done some incredible work during his time as a co-leader and it’s nice to see that he will still have involvement with 4DR. Thank you Rich!

Thanks for your time, my chess friend Rich! You were an awesome co-leader! Glad youre still sticking around!
Of course. :)
Sad to see Rich go. He has done some incredible work during his time as a co-leader and it’s nice to see that he will still have involvement with 4DR. Thank you Rich!
you’re welcome. :)

Back