• Welcome to the 4DR Clan Forum! You are currently browsing the forum as a guest, which gives you limited access. For more access, the ability to post, and to have your own account, we ask that you register (which you can do here).

Thank you to Rich! (1 viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

thor

Hate is all the world has seen lately
Forum staff
Super administrator
VIP forum user
Premium forum user
Bronze forum user
4DR member
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Awards
4DR swag bucks
$25,474
FC
1808-0739-4570
NNID
SonicPro
Switch FC
SW-1469-9895-1872
Clan
4DR
Hey everyone!

I must bring unfortunate news, as @$$_Rich_$$ is no longer a co-leader as he decided to step down. He will however remain a veteran member of the clan.

Thank you Rich for your service on the staff team! As for a new co-leader, we're wrapping up our decision on that matter, so we'll have that announced soon! :)

Thank you for everything Rich! You've been a great help, and i'm glad you're still going to be sticking around! :D

Hey everyone!

I must bring unfortunate news, as @$$_Rich_$$ is no longer a co-leader as he decided to step down. He will however remain a veteran member of the clan.

Thank you Rich for your service on the staff team! As for a new co-leader, we're wrapping up our decision on that matter, so we'll have that announced soon! :)
Thank you for everything Rich! You've been a great help, and i'm glad you're still going to be sticking around! :D
Thanks for the opportunity. :)

Hey everyone!

Thanks for being a good Co-Leader, Rich!

Thanks for everything Rich! You have been a great co-leader and thanks for all the great contributions you made to the whole clan! I am glad you are still part of us! :D

Thanks for everything Rich! You have been a great co-leader and thanks for all the great contributions you made to the whole clan! I am glad you are still part of us! :D

Of course. I’m still gonna be organizing those civil wars. ;)

Aw ;; Thanks for everything you've done for this clan Rich!

It's very unfortunate, that you have decided to leave the Staff Team.
Thank you very much for everthing, especially for planning and organizing our Civil Wars! ;)

It's very unfortunate, that you have decided to leave the Staff Team.
Thank you very much for everthing, especially for planning and organizing our Civil Wars! ;)

Sure! I’ll still continue to do that, so you can look forward to more wars!

Thank you Rich for your great service, even though I haven't been here for a while.

Thanks so much for your amazing work you've done Rich! It's been an honor playing mkw with you! :)

finally european friendly civil war times...

OK JK Thanks for everything Rich! ^.^

Thank you for your time serving as a 4DR Co-Leader Rich!
Well, whos gonna host the civil wars now?

Really sad to hear this news, but thanks for your service, Rich! Even though I've only been here a few months it was great having you as a co-leader. You scheduled awesome civil wars! :)

Back