• Welcome to the 4DR Clan Forum! You are currently browsing the forum as a guest, which gives you limited access. For more access, the ability to post, and to have your own account, we ask that you register (which you can do here).

Thanks 4DR for have being a part of my life! (1 viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Tomas

♥ 4DR Clan
VIP forum user
Premium forum user
Bronze forum user
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Awards
4DR swag bucks
$739
Good day to everyone in the forum, Today I have to inform on a situation that is difficult but at the same time is essential for me. In the following days I will move to another city and begin a new chapter in my life. This is going to be a year of many challenges for me because I will not have the economic support of my parents so when I arrived at my new home, I will have my own responsibilities and I must find a job to meet my needs. Now the important part, Since last year I had this thought in my mind and try to find some way to have a balance between my life and my virtual life but unfortunately I do not succeed and now I must focus on my personal life completely. I do not think I am able to keep my activity in the clan as I would like, For several reasons: Studies, Work and other activities. I hope you guys can understand me because it is not an easy decision for me. This is and will always be my second home, here I enjoy many hours of fun and believe me that I will never forget. I do not know if I will ever return to the clan but to the forum is very possible that I can come again for some special occasion, In short this is a farewell. It was a great experience to share very good moments with everyone in this forum and also when I could play MKW with all of you. I will not name people because it is possible that I omit someone, thank you all! I will always remember the good friends I met in this forum. Last year was an exceptional year for me as I enjoy it a lot in the clan. I will miss this forum a lot! This year for reasons that do not depend on me at all I must say goodbye. This is a new chapter in my life and for the first time I do not know what to expect but I trust that everything will turn out well. If anyone would like to contact me, I will only be on Skype, just keep in mind that I could respond a little late ... I wish you all the best! I hope the clan follows as it has always been, a great family! Thanks 4DR for being part of my life. Goodbye friends of the 4DR Clan / Forum! I will never forget you guys! :heart:
Tomas/Dark z.

This is very saddening to hear from such a great member of the clan, yet very understandable. I can't thank you enough for being part of this clan as you were a great friend to pretty much everyone in the clan! You will always be remembered for your service and hope your future endeavors bring happy times and plenty of success. :)

I dont know what to say....its a sad day...its sad to see how great a friend is going...but I understand you need to do....Even if it is against your will...you have to do...You know I will miss you, we had so nice and funny time here :) Thanks for everything...still I remember the first day I came here...and since first day you supported me..I will never forget it. You and me became very good friends and a true friendship, its hard to say you bye...but well...still its important I can know about you in same way...so...its not bye....I prefer to say see you soon :) I wish you the best...you are a great person...and a great person deserves the best...I am sure you will get your dreams...And I am sure everything will be ok...Thanks Tomas, I will never forget you *HUG*

Aww that's sad to hear you had to go. But yeah, I understand it's important thing that you do. Thank you for the great time to be the part of the clan and you were a great friend to everyone! Good luck with anything you have to do. I'm sure we will never forgot you too! :heart:

Last edited:
It's understandable that you have to go, though unfortunate, because we all have our lives and at some point we might not be able to stay just because of that. So of course you aren't to blame there. You were a great member and veteran member and on the behalf of the entire clan we thank you for your dedication! :)

This is very saddening to hear from such a great member of the clan, yet very understandable. I can't thank you enough for being part of this clan as you were a great friend to pretty much everyone in the clan! You will always be remembered for your service and hope your future endeavors bring happy times and plenty of success. :)

I dont know what to say....its a sad day...its sad to see how great a friend is going...but I understand you need to do....Even if it is against your will...you have to do...You know I will miss you, we had so nice and funny time here :) Thanks for everything...still I remember the first day I came here...and since first day you supported me..I will never forget it. You and me became very good friends and a true friendship, its hard to say you bye...but well...still its important I can know about you in same way...so...its not bye....I prefer to say see you soon :) I wish you the best...you are a great person...and a great person deserves the best...I am sure you will get your dreams...And I am sure everything will be ok...Thanks Tomas, I will never forget you *HUG*

Aww that's sad to hear you had to go. But yeah, I understand it's important thing that you do. Thank you for the great time to be the part of the clan and you were a great friend to everyone! Good luck with anything you have to do. I'm sure we will never forgot you too! :heart:

It's understandable that you have to go, though unfortunate, because we all have our lives and at some point we might not be able to stay just because of that. So of course you aren't to blame there. You were a great member and veteran member and on the behalf of the entire clan we thank you for your dedication! :)
Thanks everyone for your words! I will miss you all!

You have been a very loyal member to the clan, a veteran member in fact! It's amazing that loyal members stick with the family for many years long like you! I am truly thankful that you were in the clan, because people can learn a lot from you because you've been a very loyal member to the clan. You are a very good friend to everyone and it's awesome you are are helpful with people. It's great to talk with you. It's been many years since you joined the clan, it's been an awesome time with you! It's very sad to lose a loyal member to the clan.. but it also gives you a lot of experience for what you have done in these years! It's great! :D It is understandable you have to make this decision, you will move and you will also begin a new life. You will have new opportunities and new challenges, it will be tough. But I believe you can do it! We believe in that you will succeed and you will achieve your dreams and your goals! I want to thank you for being a really great veteran member! Also, I want to wish you good luck starting a new chapter in your life! You are always welcome to stop by and say hello! You will never be forgotten! Once again, thanks for your outstanding loyalty! I hope to see you soon again! :)

Thanks to have been in the clan and good luck in the future ! :D

Despues de un año de habernos conocidos, es dificil dejar que un amigo vaya por otro camino, pero esto lo entiendo. Aunque sea asi, siempre seras un buen amigo mio. Buena suerte y espero volver a hablar contigo. :D
lazy for write english lul

it's sad to hear that you need to go but yes you are 100% correct you need to follow your own path and I hope you will find a decent job! I hope that everything is going to turn well for you and I hope you will enjoy your new place were you are gonna live! Have a great time there and I wish you the best of luck!

Although I haven't played with you much, I still have played MKW with you! Those were some great times and I hope you become successful and live a happy life!

As I said in the message you sent me, I'm deeply saddened to have you go as you've been a spectacular Member of 4DR, but I also understand that you need time to leave to go focus on your priorities. So with that being said, I also admire the fact that you realized that you needed to take time to leave and you left in such a graceful way. Moving to a new city on your own and having to support yourself does sound quite scary, but I'm extremely confident that you will be able to handle it and overcome the hurdle of challenges that come along with it. Unfortunately, my words don't do your level of commitment any justice, but Members like you are few and far in between in 4DR, so I have to really thank you for being so loyal and so great! Remember that we are always here for you if you need anything and congratulations on starting a new chapter in your life! I will be sure to keep in touch on Skype. :) :heart::heart::blush:

I think this is very cute because of how you took your time to write all this goodluck :heart: I just got back here and idk you but I bet you were very sweet hope the future will treat you well ~ :heart::blush:

I know the struggle of the grind, just continue to work hard and you'll get where you want to be eventually, I promise. Good luck and I hope the future brings nothing but greatness for you and your family.

Good luck in your life DarkZ, and thanks for all the civil wars. :)

Best wishes to you DarkZ in your life, and thanks for everything :D (e.g. WW's and all that stuff)! Will miss you :(

Sad to see you go, Tomas.. we haven't talked much since a couple years ago but I still remember those times when we played in fun rooms together.. good luck with your future, hope to see you around soon! :(

Thanks to have been in the clan and good luck in the future ! :D

Despues de un año de habernos conocidos, es dificil dejar que un amigo vaya por otro camino, pero esto lo entiendo. Aunque sea asi, siempre seras un buen amigo mio. Buena suerte y espero volver a hablar contigo. :D
lazy for write english lul

it's sad to hear that you need to go but yes you are 100% correct you need to follow your own path and I hope you will find a decent job! I hope that everything is going to turn well for you and I hope you will enjoy your new place were you are gonna live! Have a great time there and I wish you the best of luck!

Although I haven't played with you much, I still have played MKW with you! Those were some great times and I hope you become successful and live a happy life!

As I said in the message you sent me, I'm deeply saddened to have you go as you've been a spectacular Member of 4DR, but I also understand that you need time to leave to go focus on your priorities. So with that being said, I also admire the fact that you realized that you needed to take time to leave and you left in such a graceful way. Moving to a new city on your own and having to support yourself does sound quite scary, but I'm extremely confident that you will be able to handle it and overcome the hurdle of challenges that come along with it. Unfortunately, my words don't do your level of commitment any justice, but Members like you are few and far in between in 4DR, so I have to really thank you for being so loyal and so great! Remember that we are always here for you if you need anything and congratulations on starting a new chapter in your life! I will be sure to keep in touch on Skype. :) :heart::heart::blush:

I think this is very cute because of how you took your time to write all this goodluck :heart: I just got back here and idk you but I bet you were very sweet hope the future will treat you well ~ :heart::blush:

I know the struggle of the grind, just continue to work hard and you'll get where you want to be eventually, I promise. Good luck and I hope the future brings nothing but greatness for you and your family.

Good luck in your life DarkZ, and thanks for all the civil wars. :)

Best wishes to you DarkZ in your life, and thanks for everything :D (e.g. WW's and all that stuff)! Will miss you :(

Sad to see you go, Tomas.. we haven't talked much since a couple years ago but I still remember those times when we played in fun rooms together.. good luck with your future, hope to see you around soon! :(
I thank you all for taking some time to write these words to me. It was not easy this decision and I am glad to see that many people saw and wrote in this thead that makes me very happy to realize that I will always be part of this family called 4DR! :heart:

I thank you all for taking some time to write these words to me. It was not easy this decision and I am glad to see that many people saw and wrote in this thead that makes me very happy to realize that I will always be part of this family called 4DR! :heart:
Always and forever! :) :heart:

Back