• Welcome to the 4DR Clan Forum! You are currently browsing the forum as a guest, which gives you limited access. For more access, the ability to post, and to have your own account, we ask that you register (which you can do here).

Thanksgiving Scavenger Hunt! (1 viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

thor

Hate is all the world has seen lately
Forum staff
Super administrator
VIP forum user
Premium forum user
Bronze forum user
4DR member
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Awards
4DR swag bucks
$25,509
FC
1808-0739-4570
NNID
SonicPro
Switch FC
SW-1469-9895-1872
Clan
4DR
Hello again! Today, we are doing yet another contest! Just in time for Thanksgiving, we need your help looking across the forum for all of the following articles for a great Thanksgiving:
  1. Bread Stuffing
  2. Mashed Potatoes
  3. Cranberry Sauce
  4. Tablecloth
  5. Gravy
  6. Squash
  7. Corn
  8. A Big, Fat Turkey (aka @Azula :hippo: jk, there will be a turkey)
How you will play this contest:
  • Each day, a hint will be revealed to (hopefully) tell you where one of the items is located. Each item is likely to be under a Spoiler. Once you find one, take a screenshot of the entire post where you found it. You can use one of many services: Lightshot, Gyazo, etc. Save the screenshot, and once you find all 8 items, post all of them in the Voting Booth section.
  • The first, second, and third people to submit all of them will win a prize!
  • Please do not reveal locations to other people. It kills the fun of the contest if you do that, and it really shouldn't be flying anywhere there is a scavenger hunt, so please don't.
  • If you have the ability to edit a post where there is a Thanksgiving article, DO NOT edit it out of your post. If you do, you will not only be banned from contests for jeopardizing the contest, but you may also be subject to receiving warning points on the forum for abusing plugins and features.
  • This contest will end once 3 people have submitted all 8 locations or on December 10th, 2016.
So in terms of prizes, nothing super shocking:

1st: $5000 4DR Swag Bucks and the Contest Winner award!
2nd: $2500 4DR Swag Bucks!
3rd: $1000 4DR Swag Bucks!

Good luck guys and let us know if you have any questions! We won't bite. ;)

Last edited:
Too bad I know where everything is... Good luck everybody else! :D

Hint #1:
I needed a new paint job for my mach bike, but it left me loving penguins for some reason.

Good luck guys. I would probably win this because I'm good with riddles and I won the previous scavenger hunt. Unfortunately, I know all the answers too, so good luck everyone!!! :)

Good Luck Everyone! :D

it sounds like sooo much funn! definitely gonna participate:) GL to everyone

This is so great!! Good luck to everyone participating! :)

I should give this a opportunity.

Good Luck.

Hint #2: After this long, I finally learned the LEET 1337 language so I could decipher the code to enter Bowser's Castle.

Hint #3: I'm announcing that for one of us, it's time to go, but hopefully he/shewill be back in black!

Hint #4: A funny boy learns how to join 4DR. He did so on the 17th of April posts.

Also sorry I haven't been keeping up with the hints lately, work has been draggin me down a lot

Hint #5: At exactly 4:12 PM, we posted the most so we could kill time to let the turkey roast!

Searching for all these is so fun cuz I discovered and found out new things around the forums :D

Hint #6: A leader broke the chain of introductions, and a bored premium member is not happy.

Hint #7: We discussed about general things for about 2,176 hours before someone read something the wrong way.

Back