• Welcome to the 4DR Clan Forum! You are currently browsing the forum as a guest, which gives you limited access. For more access, the ability to post, and to have your own account, we ask that you register (which you can do here).

The 4DR Forum is being closed. (1 viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

thor

Hate is all the world has seen lately
Forum staff
Super administrator
VIP forum user
Premium forum user
Bronze forum user
4DR member
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Awards
4DR swag bucks
$25,514
FC
1808-0739-4570
NNID
SonicPro
Switch FC
SW-1469-9895-1872
Clan
4DR
Hey guys,

I regret to inform you that I unfortunately cannot continue to support this website, so I will be closing it tonight. It has become far too costly to support it any longer, especially with the state of the economy we're in right now. With that being said though, I'd like to thank you all for being on this ride with me.

Peace y'all.

0cd.png
Happy April Fools guys! Stay safe out there

I'd also like to officially announce my resignation from 4RD. Its been great being able to serve as a leader of the clan for all these years but unfortunately I've contracted the coronavirus and out of fear of potentially infecting the rest of the clan I will nolonger be able to fufil my leader duties.

Before I leave though I would like to thank @Bynt for helping me get 4th worldwide on Peach Beach and @Leon for sending me his girlfriends nudes.

:(
Wait it’s April 1st, now I literally don’t know if this was a joke our not. Well hang on, it’s still open. I guess I fell for it right there.

Back