• Welcome to the 4DR Clan Forum! You are currently browsing the forum as a guest, which gives you limited access. For more access, the ability to post, and to have your own account, we ask that you register (which you can do here).

The MKWii Vent Your Anger Thread (1 viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

thor

Hate is all the world has seen lately
Forum staff
Super administrator
VIP forum user
Premium forum user
Bronze forum user
4DR member
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Awards
4DR swag bucks
$25,474
FC
1808-0739-4570
NNID
SonicPro
Switch FC
SW-1469-9895-1872
Clan
4DR
NOTE: Please do not use this thread to harass other users of the forum.

With so many shitty moments, I thought this would be a good place to vent if there was something shitty that happened while you were in a WW, Funroom, or other room while playing MKWii.

Vent away!

Probably the most annoying thing that happened just a few minutes ago while I was WWing was that I did my usual strats on Luigi Circuit, dodged the shock in 5th coming into lap 3, pulled triple shrooms to take the cut at the end and pull in a first place, BUT GOTDITO U GURUS A FUCKING MEGA IN 2ND ALONG WITH TRIPLE REDS TO GET ME ON THE LINE AND MAKE ME GET 6TH PLACE BECAUSE GOTDITO IS SUCH A SKILLED PLAYER :)

Last edited:
@Dossie A thread where you can write million of pages about your luck in MKWii. xD

A single mushroom in 12th.

When you pull a clutch snipe on the guy in 1st and you get blued for it 5 seconds later. :(

When your in 3rd lap, in last turn and get a box, but you get blooper/Pow in 9th place and then ppl star you and get 12th.

When your in 3rd lap, in last turn and get a box, but you get blooper/Pow in 9th place and then ppl star you and get 12th.
me

Thunderclouds. Literally just thunderclouds :joy:

When you pull a clutch snipe on the guy in 1st and you get blued for it 5 seconds later. :(
Always happened to me like 20 times, smh.

Front ran in a 1v1 on raceway, got hit by a blue before the finish, then a red shell. Lost the race.

When you front run and on the last then get itemed a quadrillion times.

omg it happens to me all the time
--- Post merged ---
When ur in a good ww, and 5000vr noobs join and ruin it, they stay last all the time and spam shock without planning

When you waste a shock and give Skip an accidental dodge and gain 0 positions. :gerald:

A red in 12th
--- Post merged ---
Also 6000vr or else comes and ruin shit

Thunder. Clouds. They must love me since I get them so much :joy:

When the same person picking the same track on every voting screen in WW.

Back