• Welcome to the 4DR Clan Forum! You are currently browsing the forum as a guest, which gives you limited access. For more access, the ability to post, and to have your own account, we ask that you register (which you can do here).

The new kid on the block! (1 viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Trash

Triple Bananas
Bronze forum user
Reaction score
Awards
4DR swag bucks
$831
Hello everyone, I just joined the forums and wanted to introduce myself! I am Trash and I just got back into Mario Kart Wii. I play both CTs and RTs (except faraway land). If you play Mario Kart Wii, add me up! Would like to WW and Race with some people!
FC: 4172-1215-3755
xx

Hey Trash, nice name (I guess?) and welcome to the forum! Hope you have fun here ^^

Also you can add my fc, it's on my profile but I'm only active on weekdays. :)

Last edited:
Sup. Here you found the best forum of the world.
Hope you will have fun here.... uwu

Welcome to the forum! Hope you will enjoy your time here! :D

just so you know im actual trash so thanks for using me as a reference for your name

In all seriousness welcome! Hope you enjoy your time on the forum. :)

Welcome to the forums! We're glad to have you here! Enjoy your stay, and hopefully we can ww together soon :)

just so you know im actual trash so thanks for using me as a reference for your name

In all seriousness welcome! Hope you enjoy your time on the forum. :)

I chose the name "MKWIIGODGAMER" but it instantly autocorrected to "Trash" which is a lot more accurate
--- Post merged ---
Welcome to the forums! We're glad to have you here! Enjoy your stay, and hopefully we can ww together soon :)
Thanks! I'll add your FC

Welcome to the forum!
Feeling Welcomed

" I play both CTs and RTs (except faraway land)."

then u dont wanna ww w/ me :p
also welcome to the forum!

Hey dude! Welcome to the forum! If you're wondering why it took me until today to responded, I'm late for everything!! :joy:

This guy stole my name. Suing for $150,000

Back