• Welcome to the 4DR Clan Forum! You are currently browsing the forum as a guest, which gives you limited access. For more access, the ability to post, and to have your own account, we ask that you register (which you can do here).

the nintendo switch lite/ lit? (1 viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

I don't think I will buy it because I already have the normal one.

Not going to buy it

Yeah I already have the regular one.

Not worth my money because I already own the normal Switch.

Lol unless you are a super diehard nintendo fan with all the consoles chanes are you won't buy unless you don't have the original switch.

I wont be getting it since I obviously already own the original Switch, but i'm sure this thing will be a hit in Japan, as Portable gaming there is alot more popular.
So this thing is either for Game/Game Console collectors or people who only play on the go.

200 for the lite seems too expensive, and to loose the home console feel. Worth it to dish out the extra $100 for the original

200 for the lite seems too expensive, and to loose the home console feel. Worth it to dish out the extra $100 for the original
I agree with this ahah I’m sure the lite has its market and some people will love it (similarly to the 2ds) but I think that for a lot of people, the extra would probably be worth it!

Back