The return

wes10

Blooper
hello there, my name is wes10, or if you're as old as time itself and remember me , i am ph@ntom. Since i will be introducing myself, better do it properly. I am some one whos been playing mkwii since the beginning, anything and everything mkwii had to offer i've went through. i played this game pretty much everyday from 2008 to 2014 when it came to a sad end. I know and have talked to so many people. After the 2014 end I took my leave somewhere else, another game to call my home. mkwii was literally the last thing on my mind all these years later. These last few days though I thought to myself how much fun it would be to play again, the mkwii ultra shortcut documentary sealed the deal. I wanted to come back and see how everything was compared to when we were kids. I don't know how long i'll be here if im honest, but in the mean time, i want to take this as far as it goes. New experiences await me, and i look forward to them. The name is wes10, I've returned once more.

Fibonacci

2022 I'll make my story.
4DR Veteran Member
Premium Member
Bronze Member
4DR Member
FC
0693-1977-6539
NNID
No
Switch FC
:(
Clan
4DR
Welcome! Nice to see old players come back to mkwii

Alexander

Luigi time!
Staff member
4DR Leader
VIP Member
Premium Member
Bronze Member
FC
2924-4388-5200
NNID
DarkVeaz
Switch FC
SW-0668-0927-2585
Clan
4DR
Hey Phantom welcome back! :D It's certainly awesome to see you back. Hope you'll have a great time here! :D

NintenYoshi

Triple Bananas
FC
0349-6006-0023
Switch FC
No Switch :(
Clan
4DR
Welcome back! And that's an interesting story you got there! It's amazing to see old players return! :D

wes10

Blooper

Josue

Green Shell
Bronze Member
FC
4859-3160-8009
Such a cool story. I've also been playing since 2008 and stopped in 2012. Just came back February of this year. It's great meeting you phantom, and I hope we can get some matches in together soon! Hope you pass your trial!

Paris

Atago's Commander <3
VIP Member
Premium Member
Bronze Member
4DR Trial Member
FC
1722-5591-5953
Switch FC
SW-2743-2869-0978
Thats a very interesting story for sure, its always nice to see people from WFC return to MKWii.
I hope you'll have a great time around here! I doubt we'll encounter each other much on MKWii, since I'm extremely busy for the next 6 months + I'm going after other interests.

Such a cool story. I've also been playing since 2008 and stopped in 2012. Just came back February of this year. It's great meeting you phantom, and I hope we can get some matches in together soon! Hope you pass your trial!
hope i pass too :}
--- Post merged ---
Thats a very interesting story for sure, its always nice to see people from WFC return to MKWii.
I hope you'll have a great time around here! I doubt we'll encounter each other much on MKWii, since I'm extremely busy for the next 6 months + I'm going after other interests.
i hope i have a great time too :}

amaya

Redemption.
Staff member
4DR Leader
VIP Member
Premium Member
Bronze Member
Active Forum Member
Contest Designer
FC
1808-0739-4570
NNID
SonicPro
Switch FC
SW-1469-9895-1872
Clan
4DR
Hey! Not sure if you remember me from back in the day, but I was Sonic. Good to see you return many years later. :)

Alicu

♡ 4DR ♡
Staff member
4DR Co-Leader
VIP Member
Premium Member
Bronze Member
Contest Designer
FC
0650-2467-9888
Clan
4DR
Hey, welcome back! It's always nice to see an old player return. Hope you'll have a great time with us!! :)

JoeySun

<span class="v"> B-Baka :x <span>
VIP Member
Premium Member
Bronze Member
FC
2021-1499-8506
Welcome back! Always great to see someone return to someplace before c: enjoy your stay!:3

Rachy

4DR is love, 4DR is life. ♡
Staff member
4DR Leader
VIP Member
Premium Member
Bronze Member
Contest Designer
FC
0134-8501-1281
Switch FC
SW-1492-0752-5714
Clan
4DR
Oh hey there, welcome back! I was FireRach back in the day if you remember me, it’s really nice to see you return. I hope you enjoy your time to stay here. Also, good luck with your trial for 4DR! :)

Oh hey there, welcome back! I was FireRach back in the day if you remember me, it’s really nice to see you return. I hope you enjoy your time to stay here. Also, good luck with your trial for 4DR! :)
yeah i remember you rach, I hope I do too, and thank you :}
--- Post merged ---
Welcome back! Always great to see someone return to someplace before c: enjoy your stay!:3
Thank you :}
--- Post merged ---
Hey, welcome back! It's always nice to see an old player return. Hope you'll have a great time with us!! :)
Thanks very much, I hope I do too :}
--- Post merged ---
Hey! Not sure if you remember me from back in the day, but I was Sonic. Good to see you return many years later. :)
I believe i remember you, i didnt get to talk much to you. Nice to see some one whos old but new :}

Emilio

Triple Bananas
FC
4258-0212-4988
NNID
forgot
Switch FC
forgot
Clan
Decibel
Welcome back to the MKWii Community and welcome to the forums, and good luck with your trial! :D