• Welcome to the 4DR Clan Forum! You are currently browsing the forum as a guest, which gives you limited access. For more access, the ability to post, and to have your own account, we ask that you register (which you can do here).

The Trolling Game (1 viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Josue

Triple Green Shells
Bronze forum user
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Awards
4DR swag bucks
$21,190
FC
4859-3160-8009
Hey Everyone! :laugh:

The contest designer team is back with another mkwii related contest! This is a brand new game, so I will do my best to explain what it is and how it works!

This game is called "The Trolling Game." How does it work? Basically, there will be two teams per room battling it out trying to get their "runner" to cross the finish line first. But what really makes this contest enjoyable and difficult is that there is only one runner on each team. Every other member of that team is a "troller", or someone who uses their items to hit another player. These players will do their best to troll the other runner, hoping that their own teammate finishes the race first.

Point System
The runner that finishes first will earn one point for their team, while the other team will earn zero points. Only the runner's position matters. Trollers will not earn points for finishing in any position. The winning team with the most amount of points after 2 gp's will advance to the next round, while the losing team will be disqualified from the contest.

Teams
The participants get to form teams of 4 of their choice. Their will be one designated runner per race, and the rest of the team is a troller. Each race the runner will rotate, so that every member has the opportunity to run a race.

Penalties
·Glitching and hacking are not allowed in this event. Those who are cuaght doing either of these things will disqualify their entire team from the contest.
·There will be only one runner per race, and the runner must rotate every race. If there is more than one runner, or if a player runs more than one race in a gp, then that race will be counted as an automatic loss.
·Repicking a track in a round will count as an automatic loss for that race, for the team that repicked the track.

Registration Format

Your team:
Fc's:
Can you host?:
Can you take pictures?:
Can you record?:

Prizes
1st place: 3000 swagbucks and the contest winner award
2nd place: 2000 swag bucks
3rd place: 1000 swag bucks

Contest Date
August 11th, 2018 at 1:00 pm PST
Event Time Announcer - The Trolling Game (4DR Contest)

This seems to be about it! If you have any other questions please direct them to me or another contest designer. Hope everyone enjoys this event! May the best team win! :gerald:

1. Team Rock
Fc's: 3098-3797-4449@Leon - 0349-6006-0023@NintenYoshi - 2411-1823-7939@Adam - 4215-0712 -9550@TeaEaterAdam
Can you host?: Yes - No - No - Yes
Can you take pictures?: No - Yes - Yes - Yes
Can you record?: No - No - No - No

2. Team ARI
Fc: 0650-2467-9888 @Alicu / 4043-2716-9973 @Alex / 4472-7682-1316 @Jonny / 5074-0637-7927 @McSatnaff
Can you host? Yes / No / No / No
Can you take pictures? Yes / Yes / No / No
Can you record? No / Yes / No / No

Last edited by forum staff:
Aw man! I can’t join! :(
11:00AM PSR would’ve worked for me. If the time could be changed, I would join!
This is a very good idea, by the way! :)

Forgot to add this earlier so I'll do it now:
When signing up:

Your team:
Fc's:
Can you host?:
Can you take pictures?:
Can you record?:

I'm so forgetful aren't I? :tox:

Good luck to everyone participating! :)

Team Rock
Fc's: 3098-3797-4449 @Leon - 0349-6006-0023 @NintenYoshi - 2411-1823-7939 @Adam - 4215-0712 -9550 @TeaEaterAdam
Can you host?: Yes - No - No - Yes
Can you take pictures?: No - Yes - Yes - Yes
Can you record?: No - No - No - No

can team with some people hmu on discord

Team CloutDokanJosuePro (Tag: "CDJP"): Members: @Josue/@DarkPro/@DokiJuju/-
FCs: 4859-3160-8009/2411-1831-3070/1294-4931-2036/-
Can you host?: Yes/Yes/Yes/-
Can you take pictures?: Yes/No/Yes/-
Can you record?: No/No/Yes/-

On behalf of my team, I'm wishing good luck to all participants and have lotsa spaghetti fun! :D

Last edited:
Team CloutDokanJosuePro (Tag: "CDJP"): Members: @Josue/@DarkPro/@DokiJuju/@Trash
FCs: 4859-3160-8009/2411-1831-3070/1294-4931-2036/4172-1215-3755
Can you host?: Yes/Yes/Yes/No
Can you take pictures?: Yes/No/Yes/No
Can you record?: No/No/Yes/No

On behalf of my team, I'm wishing good luck to all participants and have lotsa spaghetti fun! :D
Added!

Have fun everyone, looks very interesting!

Wish I could participate :(

When you can’t join because you’re in bed. :(

Would like to join, currently trying to get a team together XD will let you know if i found a team

Going to reserve this post for people that want to join, but don't have a team! Just tag me and I'll add you to the list. This way, you can see who else doesn't have a team, and can form one with them!
Just fill out the form as if you had a team, just don't include the tag since you don't have one yet. :D

Back