• Welcome to the 4DR Clan Forum! You are currently browsing the forum as a guest, which gives you limited access. For more access, the ability to post, and to have your own account, we ask that you register (which you can do here).

The Weekly Glitch Funroom (by NinLewis) (1 viewer)

Would you sign up for this?

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

JackPuff

Triple Green Shells
Bronze forum user
4DR member
Reaction score
Awards
4DR swag bucks
$4,941
FC
3399-0264-7102
Switch FC
SW-6346-8157-4604
Clan
No
Hi, there! Do you want a funroom where we all mess around, glitch and not race each other? Well, I’m making my first funroom a non-competitive and glitch-allowing one! If you want to sign up, remember these few rules:
  • Make sure you remember that the funroom will be every Saturday at 7:15AM (BST Time). If you want to know that in your time, google it (eg. 7:15 BST to PST)
  • Make sure you know you can make it! If you can’t, then your opportunity this week will be lost.
Below are the week one participants!
1. OPEN
2. OPEN
3. OPEN
4. OPEN
5. OPEN
6. OPEN
7. OPEN
8. OPEN
9. OPEN
10. OPEN
11. OPEN
12. OPEN

If you wish to sign up, ask me to add you to this list in the comments! Farewell, and see you in the Weekly Glitch Funroom maybe! :D

Hi, there! Do you want a funroom where we all mess around, glitch and not race each other? Well, I’m making my first funroom a non-competitive and glitch-allowing one! If you want to sign up, remember these few rules:
  • Make sure you remember that the funroom will be every Saturday at 7:15AM (BST Time). If you want to know that in your time, google it (eg. 7:15 BST to PST)
  • Make sure you know you can make it! If you can’t, then your opportunity this week will be lost.
Below are the week one participants!
1. OPEN
2. OPEN
3. OPEN
4. OPEN
5. OPEN
6. OPEN
7. OPEN
8. OPEN
9. OPEN
10. OPEN
11. OPEN
12. OPEN

If you wish to sign up, ask me to add you to this list in the comments! Farewell, and see you in the Weekly Glitch Funroom maybe! :D
Sure! Also please add your FC, I will have to set an alarm because I never wake up this early xD

7.15 am BST is not very wise for Americans and Europeans, just saying.
Can't participate, I'm at work there.

Sorry if this is too early. I cannot change the time, since I’m busy after. So sorry :(

Sorry but 7:15 AM BST? That's waaaaay too early in the morning.

I totally would but this is like 10-11 pm my time. Sorry but it's too late for me as I like sleep.

Mornings aren't good for me honestly, most of the time i'm sleeping!

You can only edit posts in the first 30 (could be 10 or something, not 100% sure) mins of the thread being posted, unless you have an advanced membership/seemingly if you have the active forum member rank. There are a couple of sections which are made to be exceptions however, such as the friend roster section. Hopefully this clears up any questions!

You can only edit posts in the first 30 (could be 10 or something, not 100% sure) mins of the thread being posted, unless you have an advanced membership/seemingly if you have the active forum member rank. There are a couple of sections which are made to be exceptions however, such as the friend roster section. Hopefully this clears up any questions!
Thanks for the help!

Back