• Welcome to the 4DR Clan Forum! You are currently browsing the forum as a guest, which gives you limited access. For more access, the ability to post, and to have your own account, we ask that you register (which you can do here).

The Wii U (1 viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

I think people upgraded to the wii u from the wii to keep data and use old games. Apart from that it is dead.

Still use my Wii U for MKW, but not for any purpose right now. That may change in the future. :p

I used the WiiU for some of the VC titles

There are only a few Wii U games I played, I want to try out more games when I get the chance...

Was frustrated when Nintendo was porting all their Wii U games to the Switch with very little changes, but eventually realized that because hardly anyone actually bought a Wii U, Nintendo's just giving everyone a second chance to try out games that would have otherwise been hidden gems. I thought they were just being lazy, but turns out they were actually very smart. Good on you Nintendo. :D

Was frustrated when Nintendo was porting all their Wii U games to the Switch with very little changes, but eventually realized that because hardly anyone actually bought a Wii U, Nintendo's just giving everyone a second chance to try out games that would have otherwise been hidden gems. I thought they were just being lazy, but turns out they were actually very smart. Good on you Nintendo. :D
I've frequently heard people claim that nintendo is "ripping off" WiiU owners by porting all the games to the switch, but I think its a rather stupid argument as
  1. The games are more expensive if you buy them for the switch
  2. People with the WiiU got to play the games much earlier
  3. If those WiiU owners only care about their WiiU games they dont need a switch :hippo:

Personally, I just got similar games on the 3ds.
mk8 - mk7, Mario 3d world - Mario 3D land, smash for wii u— smash for 3ds. Super mario maker - Mario maker 3ds

they are inferior versions but since I do more portable gaming, it works fine for me.

Personally, I just got similar games on the 3ds.
mk8 - mk7, Mario 3d world - Mario 3D land, smash for wii u— smash for 3ds. Super mario maker - Mario maker 3ds

they are inferior versions but since I do more portable gaming, it works fine for me.
My 3DS collection consisted of MK7, Mario 3D Land, and the pokemon games.

Back