• Welcome to the 4DR Clan Forum! You are currently browsing the forum as a guest, which gives you limited access. For more access, the ability to post, and to have your own account, we ask that you register (which you can do here).

Things, that trigger me! (1 viewer)

Do you get triggered every day?

• YES!

Votes: 10 38.5%
  • Happens sometimes, but meh...

Votes: 12 46.2%
  • Focus on the calm...

Votes: 4 15.4%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

The reason why I always RAGE is because my high ping or in other words my internet.

So basically I pay for the good internet but I still got only 2mbs download and 25mbs upload because of that I'm get kicked out of the most online games.

The reason why I always RAGE is because my high ping or in other words my internet.

So basically I pay for the good internet but I still got only 2mbs download and 25mbs upload because of that I'm get kicked out of the most online games.
That sucks

Wait 25 mbps upload?

baggers and people who hold reds in front of me.

Rachel's "balanced" teams.

When people stand right in the front middle of the train door, blocking your way to the platform.

when its pouring rain on a cold day and some fuckin shithead makes a prank order out in the middle of nowhere

Being bored out of my mind, and then doing nothing the entire day.

When my environment around me isn't clean, it makes me feel unproductive

when karen won't put a fucking piece of cloth on her face for 5 minutes but will also tell me to drive in pouring rain with a bunch of idiots on the road in extremely heavy traffic for 20 minutes to deliver her gluten free cheese pizza to her multimillion dollar mansion by the ptomac river

oh and dont forget her calling the store every 5 fucking seconds asking if im on my way yet even though my boss told her 15 times that im stuck in traffic :)

Math homework being all review, yet taking forever to do

When my younger sister tries to boss me around

Back