• Welcome to the 4DR Clan Forum! You are currently browsing the forum as a guest, which gives you limited access. For more access, the ability to post, and to have your own account, we ask that you register (which you can do here).

Things, that trigger me! (1 viewer)

Do you get triggered every day?

• YES!

Votes: 10 38.5%
  • Happens sometimes, but meh...

Votes: 12 46.2%
  • Focus on the calm...

Votes: 4 15.4%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Dokan

stay sugoi。
Forum staff
Administrator
VIP forum user
Premium forum user
Bronze forum user
Reaction score
Awards
4DR swag bucks
$21,203
FC
1294-4931-2036
NNID
/
Switch FC
SW-4185-9794-5014
Clan
4DR
Hello and welcome to a new and (probably) enjoyable game made from the Salt Mine!

This game will relief stress and angery within minutes and present those lousy things, that exist all over this world to other people.

Here's how it works:
Present your topic/thing in a short paragraph of two or more sentences.
This can be presented either in a bad mood or in a funny way.
Remember: Inappropriate topics/things are obviously not tolerated. Avoid talking about dirty stuff, there are like children in here. :tox:

---

Without further ado, let's begin:

The "Deutsche Bahn" (German Railway Company), a company which is known for takoing people from A to B and also for its pathetic delays, not running trains and stupid futuristic ideas (like the "Intelligent Platform Edge", which works not like it should be).

Every morning, I have to get my train, which departs at 6.56 am.
Ofc, you can forgive delays like one minute, so let's don't nag about it.
BUT...and that's a big BUT, the train has to pass the dreadful train station project in Stuttgart, called "Stuttgart 21".
The main station has only two platforms in the underground for 8 lines, which means a train has to wait before the stop at the main station, till the previous train has left the station, thus you'll be stuck easily in a little 'traffic jam', which costs several minutes. What does the teacher says of course, if you're late because of that? "Take the previous train."

Yeah, I should take a previous train, for the sake of a company, who assure you punctuality foremost, perfect.
Thanks for triggering me during my way to school, that's the best you can do!

Just putting it out there now that this thread is not going to be used to insult/offend other people and start drama, just like every other thread on this forum. If that’s all that’s going to happen in this thread then it will be locked, which would be a shame to lock this nice idea for a game.

Anyways, can’t think of anything myself right now so I’ll come back when I can!

When people can't finish a war!

When you are deprived of sleep every single day.

Can never think of sentences to describe this, but I'm a Toronto Maple Leafs fan. We haven't won the Stanley Cup in 51 years. I think I've said enough.

uB when they claim 4DR RQ'd when down 100+

When you’re so close to getting something you want and then the hope gets destroyed when you least expect it.

When you’re so close to getting something you want and then the hope gets destroyed when you least expect it.
Lol I totally know what you're referring to.

What triggers me is forgetting my keys and locking myself out of the house

when people get carried

It triggers me when you try to join the same ww for 15 minutes but everyone else is able to join, besides you.

when you can't make that one shortcut

Back