• Welcome to the 4DR Clan Forum! You are currently browsing the forum as a guest, which gives you limited access. For more access, the ability to post, and to have your own account, we ask that you register (which you can do here).

Throwing leftover items behind before finishing a race, do you do it? (1 viewer)

Do you?

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Victor Arcos

Blooper
4DR member
Reaction score
4DR swag bucks
$1,521
FC
1294-4980-6540
I always do it, but deep inside me I feel like i could be considered as bad manners... I was curious because I never hear people talk about this.

Yes. It is essential that you beat your opponents down so only the strong remain. Natural selection.

Yus been doing that when I started playing

Thats the spirit!

usually throw them forwards at the end of the race

unless someone was being a dickface the entire race

then they get no respect from me :)

I mean to be honest, you already finished the race, so no, it’s not necessary. Is it fun and hilarious to watch though? Well, that’s another question...

It really depends what I'm playing, Mogi, backwards and World Wides forwards

I mean to be honest, you already finished the race, so no, it’s not necessary. Is it fun and hilarious to watch though? Well, that’s another question...
I couldn't agree more!

I honestly do whenever I get the chance to because I know that if the person behind me was in front of me with the same items, they would do the same thing. However, if there is someone that I know for a fact has spared me a time or two, I always let them be. I honestly think its just part of the game having to dodge things all the way until the finish though.

However, if there is someone that I know for a fact has spared me a time or two, I always let them be.
You need to teach them not to go easy on you!

You need to teach them not to go easy on you!
Well I mean there are always the guys that you see could have combo’d you after a back bomb or a red shell and they don’t and you gotta respect them for that

Well I mean there are always the guys that you see could have combo’d you after a back bomb or a red shell and they don’t and you gotta respect them for that
They didn't combo you because they thought you were weak. It's your job to change that :usrs:

When endrace backspam cost you 6 positions

Back