• Welcome to the 4DR Clan Forum! You are currently browsing the forum as a guest, which gives you limited access. For more access, the ability to post, and to have your own account, we ask that you register (which you can do here).

'Tis I, Fatal (1 viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fatal

Banned
Banned (level 1)
Reaction score
4DR swag bucks
$0
Good day everyone. I am the totally known (sarcasm) Fatal(Gaming). I was once active on Nintendo WFC. You know. The era where all those race-wrecking hackers existed. And if I remember correctly, I remember seeing a few 4DR tags flipping worldwide races upside down with some hacks. But that was a time ago. I'm in and out on Wiimmfi (which doesn't allow hacking, thank lord). I use CTGP, though I literally suck at CTWWs. I'm not the greatest player either, but I wanted to know if it's possible to join even though I'm not so great? Or does this clan specifically need skilled players?

Anywho, that's my short introduction throughout MKW history, a few other things about me:

I'm a great cook:
image0.png

And I really love that Arizona tea :D
image1.png

--- Post merged ---
And if anyone has a question for me, I'll gladly answer any

As long as it's not personal :D

welcome bro, I like Arizona ice tea and burning uncooked spaghetti too. Dw about skill since thats not the focus here :)

welcome bro, I like Arizona ice tea and burning uncooked spaghetti too. Dw about skill since thats not the focus here :)
Really? I thought I was the only one who burned uncooked spaghetti and set off fire alarms. :p

damn my dude thas a really giod intro, welcome!

Chef, amazing uncooked burning spaghetti

Welcome!

Welcome to the forums :D

Welcome to the forums! That's a great introduction you got there :thumbsup:
Honestly, that first picture would also be me trying cooking :p
I hope you have a great time here! :)

Me @ burning spaghetti.

I'm a great cook:
image0.png
I feel A N G E R Y

Welcome to the forums, enjoy your stay and have fun!
And good luck for your trial! :)

Can you teach me how to make that spaghetti???

Welcome Fatal! :D I hope you will enjoy your stay here! Hope you'll pass for your trial and become a great member! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back