• Welcome to the 4DR Clan Forum! You are currently browsing the forum as a guest, which gives you limited access. For more access, the ability to post, and to have your own account, we ask that you register (which you can do here).

Update Info of Wiimmfi (1 viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Rachy

Sylveon is the best.
VIP forum user
Premium forum user
Bronze forum user
4DR member
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Awards
4DR swag bucks
$47,837
FC
0134-8501-1281
Switch FC
SW-1492-0752-5714
Clan
N/A
Hey everyone!

As you might noticed that Wiimmfi was down due to maintenance today. Now, the server is back up.... But for all Mario Kart Wii users, you need to update your Mario Kart Wii game in order to continue using it on Wiimmfi. Some code was implemented in order to stop people from cheating. Read here: Required Wiimmfi Patcher update for Mario Kart Wii - Wii-Homebrew.com Forum

If you have any problems with this, contact them for help. I hope everyone understand this update info and we can continue to play it on Wiimmfi. :)

This is mainly for people who don't have Discord to hear about the update info of Wiimmfi after maintenance.

Interesting update, cool.

@Rachy hi ily big fan! :heart: Well I need helppppp! Firstly, I can't update. I used to play online through Riivo and now because of this update I'll try to play on homebrew channel with wiimmfi patcher which I already have, just outdated. But like, when I join, it says ''OSLink.xml'' is missing, how do I solve it first?

@Rachy hi ily big fan! :heart: Well I need helppppp! Firstly, I can't update. I used to play online through Riivo and now because of this update I'll try to play on homebrew channel with wiimmfi patcher which I already have, just outdated. But like, when I join, it says ''OSLink.xml'' is missing, how do I solve it first?
If you still want to play Wiimmfi on Riivo after the update, Atlas uploaded a Riivolution pack for all regions (PAL, NTSC-U, NTSC-J and NTSC-K). You can download it here.

If you have homebrew, you are better off installing CTGP, which has built-in wiimmfi aswell as awesome custom tracks and more!

Is there a way to get my Riivo works with code, because since the old wiimmfi works with me because i had to use
Error code + mac changer due to an old permanently banned. I tried to put my updated wiimmfi with my Ocarina XML but didn't work either

Is there a way to get my Riivo works with code, because since the old wiimmfi works with me because i had to use
Error code + mac changer due to an old permanently banned. I tried to put my updated wiimmfi with my Ocarina XML but didn't work either
I'm not sure how does it work since the Wiimmfi update blocked cheat codes. You should try contact them on Wii Homebrew forum, I posted a link above.

Back