• Welcome to the 4DR Clan Forum! You are currently browsing the forum as a guest, which gives you limited access. For more access, the ability to post, and to have your own account, we ask that you register (which you can do here).

Update: secondary session (1 viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Lycan

Retro Gamer
Forum staff
Administrator
VIP forum user
Premium forum user
Bronze forum user
4DR member
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Awards
4DR swag bucks
$16,106
FC
2411-1844-9418
Switch FC
SW-6092-7378-5415
This thread is a memorandum as a result of the popular vote of availability on MK8DX.
Starting this week, we will be hosting a secondary (technically, the first) MK8DX session on Saturdays, at 5 PM UTC. This will be posted into the same thread with the secondary, and usual sessions at 7 PM UTC. Feel free to vote for a different time in the future.

There happens to be now 2 conflicts about this schedule now, because my schedule has moved back to Sundays unfortunately, and they're during afternoon and nighttime. If there's time, I'll see if there's any way about creating an alternative schedule.

There happens to be now 2 conflicts about this schedule now, because my schedule has moved back to Sundays unfortunately, and they're during afternoon and nighttime. If there's time, I'll see if there's any way about creating an alternative schedule.
I'm fine with Sundays... At the moment actually Sundays are really the only day I have off for about a month and a half, so ya I'm ok with Sundays.

Back