• Welcome to the 4DR Clan Forum! You are currently browsing the forum as a guest, which gives you limited access. For more access, the ability to post, and to have your own account, we ask that you register (which you can do here).

Username changes (1 viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

thor

Hate is all the world has seen lately
Forum staff
Super administrator
VIP forum user
Premium forum user
Bronze forum user
4DR member
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Awards
4DR swag bucks
$25,474
FC
1808-0739-4570
NNID
SonicPro
Switch FC
SW-1469-9895-1872
Clan
4DR
Username changes are available to everyone except banned users of course. Typically, we do username changes a week in June and a week in December. Our next username change week is (mark your calendars ;)):

December 20th to December 26th, 2020, starting/ending at 12 AM EST.

As usual, please don't request inappropriate usernames, please check to make sure that your username isn't taken, etc, etc, etc... All the fun stuff. Please request your one username change on this thread. This thread will be closed until it's the week for username changes. Also remember that if you are a Bronze, Premium, or VIP Member, you can use the manual user name change system.

Last edited:
Next Username Change week: December 20th to December 26th, 2020. Posts will be hard deleted from this thread at midnight. This is the cause of any decreases in your post count and overall forum post count in case anyone particularly cares about that stuff. Here are some things to keep in mind about username changes:
  • Anyone may ask for a username change. It doesn't matter what rank you are. No special characters are allowed.
  • You may only ask for a username change 1 time during the week.
  • You're obviously welcome to ask at any time during the week.
  • Request appropriate usernames only, obviously. Try and be a funny guy and you will lose your privilege.
  • Usernames may be 3 characters at minimum, and 15 at maximum.
  • You may only ask on this thread. PMing a staff member, anywhere else on the forum, or asking on any other site will be ignored and you will be directed here instead. So save yourself some time and come here first.
  • Only Leaders, Co-Leaders, Tech Administrators, and Head Forum Admins are allowed to change usernames. Moderators do not have the ability to do so, so please do not ask them.

Last edited:
Username changes are now available for all users! Please adhere to above guidelines.

I would like to change my name to jackhax, because I feel my name is to close to my name on the forum.

Weird request but can mine be changed to Oriixon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back