• Welcome to the 4DR Clan Forum! You are currently browsing the forum as a guest, which gives you limited access. For more access, the ability to post, and to have your own account, we ask that you register (which you can do here).

Valentines Day 2v2 FFA! (200cc Edition) [MKW and MK8DX] (1 viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Is it bad if I didn't take pic?
Post automatically merged:
Please remember to use the " Edit" button to incorporate changes into your post when available.

I messed one

Please remember to use the " Edit" button to incorporate changes into your post when available.

I messed one
Oof

I messed one
No Re-picks!

Last edited:
Waiting for tables & rewards :eyes: :tox:

GGs everyone, that was so fun 2v2 FFA! Here's some results:

Notes:
5DR gets a -30 penalty for wrong character combination.
4DR gets a -15 penalty for repicking Mushroom Gorge.

Unfortunately, we didn't get enough teams to sign up, but doesn't matter. 2v2 seems fine in my opinion. :p

The final score is:

PIC 71 - 61 OREO

1st Place ~ Team PIC (@Paris, @Dossie) will receive 5,000 swag bucks each + The 2v2 FFA Winner Banner for both games + The Contest Winner Award!
2nd Place ~ Team :heart: (@Rachy, @JoeySun) and Team OREO (@Rachy, @Dokan) will receive 2,500 swag bucks each + The 2v2 FFA Runners-Up Banners!
3rd Place ~ Team KG (@amaya, @Leon) will receive 1,000 swag bucks each + The 2v2 FFA 3rd Place Banner!

Prizes will be given shortly. :) I will be working on some banners. Thanks for participating this contest, guys! And congrats to the winners! :D

The banners is here! All of them made by me. :)

Forgot to mention, congrats @Paris for MVPing on both games! I already gave you 1,000 swag bucks (500 on each game), here's your MVP banner:

Finally, it's time for me to go sleep! :zzz:

Congratulations to all the winners! :D

Congrats to all the winners here, and WOW about MkWii contests I really got to train... Did you know, when I was 4 I beaten a 17 teenager? That was the secret I told yesterday on the #contest of the server... But now after all my fails while playing this contest and all the last places I had finish with, this secret is like a lie for you...

Damn @Rachy those look awesome!! Can't wait to save them when i'm at home on PC

Dang those banners looks really sick :eyes:
thanks a bunch for the banners @Rachy :D

Already got up to 10K swagbucks :tox:

Woo those Banners look real lit, thank you! And it was really fun, the most I had in a while!

Damn, that surely took some hours of work, but well spent, they look awesome! :D

GGs to every contestant, was a very enjoyable 2v2 contest! :)

Back