1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Vincent

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Vincent B, Oct 1, 2018.

1. Vincent B

Vincent B Blooper

4DR Swag Bucks:
    $124
    FC:
    5074-0644-5254
    I'll try to keep this as short and sweet as I can

I go by Vincent, Vince, or Vin. Don't confuse me with the Vincent B that time-trials. I recently turned 17 years old as my birthday was on the 16th of September. Besides that I'm generally a friendly person nowadays, so talk to me!

a little background info:
    I started playing MKWii back in early 2011 as a casual player who was constantly worldwiding almost everyday. Eventually I heard about groups and teams mid-2012 and decided to try my luck. Throughout the years I've met many people and played with a lot of different groups. Although as of recently, I got sick of the constant toxicity that comes with a competitive environment. So here I am. Almost 8 years later, still playing MKWii and meeting more and more amazing players daily.

• Like Like x 4
  2. Alexander

Alexander Luigi Time! Staff Member 4DR Leader VIP Member Premium Member Bronze Member

4DR Swag Bucks:
    $29,756
    FC:
    2924-4388-5200
    NNID:
    DarkVeaz
    Switch FC:
    SW-0668-0927-2585
    Clan:
    4DR
    Glad you took the interest to join the clan and trial! :D Nice introduction about yourself, I hope you will enjoy your time here. Also, good luck with your trial! :D

• Like Like x 1
  3. Alicu

Alicu ♡ 4DR ♡ Staff Member 4DR Co-Leader VIP Member Premium Member Bronze Member Active Forum Member Contest Designer

FC:
    0650-2467-9888
    Clan:
    4DR
    Welcome to our forums! I hope you'll have a good time here! :)

• Like Like x 1
  4. SunnyJim

SunnyJim This is where I end Premium Member Bronze Member

4DR Swag Bucks:
    $13,946
    hello friend!

• Like Like x 1
  5. Vincent B

Vincent B Blooper

4DR Swag Bucks:
    $124
    FC: