• Welcome to the 4DR Clan Forum! You are currently browsing the forum as a guest, which gives you limited access. For more access, the ability to post, and to have your own account, we ask that you register (which you can do here).

Was it hard to learn the BC3 Shortcut? (1 viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Wolf

Triple Red Shells
VIP forum user
Premium forum user
Bronze forum user
Reaction score
Awards
4DR swag bucks
$67
Clan
4DR
The first every major shortcut or glitch that I practiced was this one. I think after getting into mkwii for a good 6 months is when I decided to get down and learn this thing. It was pretty hard at first, but it was very easy to master in such a short amount of time. I learned it faster than most people have that were at my skill level at the time.

Last edited:
Quite easy after watcging troy's videos.

Like everyone, I did not succeed on the first try, but after several attempts, I finally learn how to do it properly without problems. :)

I find it diffcult to shortcut on BC3 until I finally learned how to shortcut from few attempts in TT from a long ago. And the ultra shortcut is hard one, but I did this too from doing shortcut/glitch room with @Kirigaya before.

It was hard at first. But of course, practice makes perfect. And then I eventually learned that and was decent at shroomless (but stopped practicing so now I'm pretty awful at it, but that's besides the point). I think that it's probably the easiest more "advanced" shortcut to pick up. Even though I know about it, I'm usually inconsistent because I'm always worried about people behind me comming through and screwing me over, so I rush and it just gets sloppy. But if I have a good ten second lead (or I'm in last place), I'll make it nearly every time.

I don't ever try it. Dunno if I'm even capable

I'm good at it, but it's usually blocked, or someone will bump you and screw the alignment, and everyone wants to bump everyone for some reason.

Made it first try

Haven't made it since then Kappa

Back