1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Welcome back to Frost!

Discussion in 'Site Announcements' started by Azula, Aug 16, 2017.

1. Azula

Azula I used to be on fire! VIP Member Premium Member Bronze Member

FC:
    1208-5912-7626
    Clan:
    4DR
    Hello everyone!

I am here with an announcement! Seems like we haven't had one in a while, so it's certainly nice to break the normalcy. As I'm sure many of you have noticed by now, @Frost is now a 4DR co-leader! I'm sure some of you are wondering what's up with that as it seems sudden and he wasn't even a 4DR Veteran Member to begin with, let alone in 4DR at all! The reason for this is that over the next few months, there are going to be a few people who will be leaving the staff team to focus on other priorities in their life. I'm not going to say who or when as I don't want to steal their thunder nor do I want to make anyone concerned as staff changes are extremely normal, but I do want to give you all a heads-up that there will be staff changes coming up in the future and wanted to explain why Frost was promoted. So due to the fact that there will be various people leaving the staff team, we have decided to prepare in advance for this and promote Frost early (generally, we don't get notices of people leaving as staff changes happen suddenly. However, all the staff members leaving have given advanced notice which is why we are preparing early in this case). The reason we decided on Frost despite him not being in the clan was because he was the most recently resigned leader of 4DR, and so we felt it was best to get him back on the team in our circumstances due to the fact that he knows what everything is about. If we were to promote an older leader or someone new in general, there would be a ton of training involved. Certainly, we don't mind training people when necessary, but we are definitely going to choose someone who is going to require little-to-no training whenever possible. So we hope you guys can all understand and are ready to welcome Frost in with open arms! Welcome to the team again, Frost! :D

On that note, I hope all of you guys enjoy the rest of your day and remember how awesome 4DR is. :)

• Like Like x 8
  2. Alexander

Alexander Luigi Time! Staff Member 4DR Co-Leader VIP Member Premium Member Bronze Member Active Forum Member

4DR Swag Bucks:
    $25,077
    FC:
    2924-4388-5200
    NNID:
    DarkVeaz
    Switch FC:
    SW-0668-0927-2585
    Clan:
    4DR
    AWESOME! Frost, you're back in action again!! :D This is really unexpected but rather very pleasing. It's understandable that you guys made a great decision and explained why, time sure flies and things change. We have to focus more on our lives in the future so this is a great decision you guys made beforehand! Congratulations Frost! I am really glad you are back again. Good luck!! :D :party::party:

• Like Like x 1
  3. McSatnaff

McSatnaff Triple Bananas Bronze Member

4DR Swag Bucks:
    $904
    FC:
    5074-0637-7927
    woah

• Like Like x 1
  4. TimoPlayz

TimoPlayz Whoosh VIP Member Premium Member Bronze Member

4DR Swag Bucks:
    $5,610
    Clan:
    None
    Wow Nice! Frost = Wiimmfi Moderator + Co-Leader.... = AWESOME!

• Like Like x 1
  5. Sandy Marie

Sandy Marie Going on ♡ VIP Member Premium Member Bronze Member

Congrats Frost 8-p

• Like Like x 2
  6. WannaResetBtw

WannaResetBtw Take a walk on the wild side Premium Member Bronze Member 4DR Social Member

God damn, this guy is back again?

But seriously welcome back Frost!! We all missed you!

7. BlazerZ

BlazerZ Horizon™️ Staff Member 4DR Co-Leader VIP Member Premium Member Bronze Member

Clan:
    4DR
    Didn't know Frost was a veteran till now...
    oh wait
    Congratulations Frost!

8. $$_Rich_$$

$$_Rich_$$ Checkmate! VIP Member Premium Member Bronze Member 4DR Veteran Member 4DR Member

4DR Swag Bucks:
    $40,779
    FC:
    3484-9248-7747
    Clan:
    4DR
    Congrats Frost. :)

9. amaya

amaya A river in a dry land Staff Member 4DR Leader VIP Member Premium Member Bronze Member Active Forum Member

4DR Swag Bucks:
    $71,501
    FC:
    1808-0739-4570
    NNID:
    SonicPro
    Switch FC:
    SW-1469-9895-1872
    Clan:
    4DR
    he obviously hacked

10. WannaResetBtw

WannaResetBtw Take a walk on the wild side Premium Member Bronze Member 4DR Social Member

Dude's GETTING INTO THE FORUMS

11. Frost

Frost Wiimmfi Team VIP Member Premium Member Bronze Member 4DR Social Member

4DR Swag Bucks:
    $12,742
    FC:
    2411-1844-9418
    This was totally a secret plan of world domination and taking over the clan, but yes I am glad to be back. My predictions in the past that lead me to leave the clan never even happened at this point and weren't even accurate and I still have a decent amount of free time on my hands, interestingly enough. :p

• Like Like x 5
  12. Tim

Tim Jesus may walk on water, but I swim on land VIP Member Premium Member Bronze Member

4DR Swag Bucks:
    $126
    FC:
    0518-9005-9480
    NNID:
    King157-MK8
    Clan:
    4DR
    Welcome back Frost! :)

@BlazerZ Totally called it

• Like Like x 3
  13. BlazerZ

BlazerZ Horizon™️ Staff Member 4DR Co-Leader VIP Member Premium Member Bronze Member

Clan:
    4DR
    That means that you will get leader in less than a month? Holy guacamole.
    You're a legend.

• Like Like x 2
  14. Tomas

Tomas ♥ 4DR Clan VIP Member Premium Member Bronze Member

Clan:
    4DR
    Congratulations Frost! :D It's great to see you back as Co-Leader. Without a doubt a great decision. :thumbsup:

15. Frost

4DR Swag Bucks:
    $12,742
    FC:
    2411-1844-9418
    I would highly doubt it, but anything is possible.

16. amaya

amaya A river in a dry land Staff Member 4DR Leader VIP Member Premium Member Bronze Member Active Forum Member

4DR Swag Bucks:
    $71,501
    FC:
    1808-0739-4570
    NNID:
    SonicPro
    Switch FC:
    SW-1469-9895-1872
    Clan:
    4DR
    Don't even think about getting any ideas.

• Funny Funny x 1
  17. Frost

4DR Swag Bucks:
    $12,742
    FC:
    2411-1844-9418
    Or what, you don't have the balls to do anything, ma'am. :p

18. Alex

Alex ~ No Tears Left To Cry ~ Staff Member 4DR Leader VIP Member Premium Member Bronze Member Active Forum Member

4DR Swag Bucks:
    $11,509
    FC:
    4043-2716-9973
    Switch FC:
    SW-1962-1671-2223
    Clan:
    4DR
    Congratulations Frost! Great to have you back! :D

• Like Like x 1
  19. Justin

Justin Splatoon Freak VIP Member Premium Member Bronze Member 4DR Social Member

4DR Swag Bucks:
    $39,452
    FC:
    1033-5565-9518
    NNID:
    EBJustin
    Clan:
    N/A
    can I become leader

• Winner Winner x 1
  20. amaya

4DR Swag Bucks:
    $71,501
    FC:
    1808-0739-4570
    NNID:
    SonicPro
    Switch FC:
    SW-1469-9895-1872
    Clan:
    4DR
    go away