• Welcome to the 4DR Clan Forum! You are currently browsing the forum as a guest, which gives you limited access. For more access, the ability to post, and to have your own account, we ask that you register (which you can do here).

Welcome back to Frost! (1 viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Zachy

What a waste!
Forum staff
Super administrator
VIP forum user
Premium forum user
Bronze forum user
4DR veteran member
Reaction score
Awards
4DR swag bucks
$15,374
Switch FC
8168-6171-5811
Clan
4DR
Hello everyone!

I am here with an announcement! Seems like we haven't had one in a while, so it's certainly nice to break the normalcy. As I'm sure many of you have noticed by now, @Frost is now a 4DR co-leader! I'm sure some of you are wondering what's up with that as it seems sudden and he wasn't even a 4DR Veteran Member to begin with, let alone in 4DR at all! The reason for this is that over the next few months, there are going to be a few people who will be leaving the staff team to focus on other priorities in their life. I'm not going to say who or when as I don't want to steal their thunder nor do I want to make anyone concerned as staff changes are extremely normal, but I do want to give you all a heads-up that there will be staff changes coming up in the future and wanted to explain why Frost was promoted. So due to the fact that there will be various people leaving the staff team, we have decided to prepare in advance for this and promote Frost early (generally, we don't get notices of people leaving as staff changes happen suddenly. However, all the staff members leaving have given advanced notice which is why we are preparing early in this case). The reason we decided on Frost despite him not being in the clan was because he was the most recently resigned leader of 4DR, and so we felt it was best to get him back on the team in our circumstances due to the fact that he knows what everything is about. If we were to promote an older leader or someone new in general, there would be a ton of training involved. Certainly, we don't mind training people when necessary, but we are definitely going to choose someone who is going to require little-to-no training whenever possible. So we hope you guys can all understand and are ready to welcome Frost in with open arms! Welcome to the team again, Frost! :D

On that note, I hope all of you guys enjoy the rest of your day and remember how awesome 4DR is. :)

AWESOME! Frost, you're back in action again!! :D This is really unexpected but rather very pleasing. It's understandable that you guys made a great decision and explained why, time sure flies and things change. We have to focus more on our lives in the future so this is a great decision you guys made beforehand! Congratulations Frost! I am really glad you are back again. Good luck!! :D :party::party:

Wow Nice! Frost = Wiimmfi Moderator + Co-Leader.... = AWESOME!

God damn, this guy is back again?

But seriously welcome back Frost!! We all missed you!

Didn't know Frost was a veteran till now...
oh wait
Congratulations Frost!

he obviously hacked

Dude's GETTING INTO THE FORUMS

This was totally a secret plan of world domination and taking over the clan, but yes I am glad to be back. My predictions in the past that lead me to leave the clan never even happened at this point and weren't even accurate and I still have a decent amount of free time on my hands, interestingly enough. :p

This was totally a secret plan of world domination and taking over the clan, but yes I am glad to be back. My predictions in the past that lead me to leave the clan never even happened at this point and weren't even accurate and I still have a decent amount of free time on my hands, interestingly enough. :p
That means that you will get leader in less than a month? Holy guacamole.
@BlazerZ Totally called it
You're a legend.

Congratulations Frost! :D It's great to see you back as Co-Leader. Without a doubt a great decision. :thumbsup:

That means that you will get leader in less than a month? Holy guacamole.

You're a legend.
I would highly doubt it, but anything is possible.

Congratulations Frost! Great to have you back! :D

can I become leader

Back