• Welcome to the 4DR Clan Forum! You are currently browsing the forum as a guest, which gives you limited access. For more access, the ability to post, and to have your own account, we ask that you register (which you can do here).

Welcome our new Co-Leader! (1 viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

thor

Hate is all the world has seen lately
Forum staff
Super administrator
VIP forum user
Premium forum user
Bronze forum user
4DR member
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Awards
4DR swag bucks
$25,474
FC
1808-0739-4570
NNID
SonicPro
Switch FC
SW-1469-9895-1872
Clan
4DR
Hey all!

I'm here to announce our new co-leader, so I'd like to give a great welcome back to @Alexander to co-leader! He's one of 4DR's founding leaders and has stuck around with 4DR for a long, long time until stepping down in 2015, only to return in 2017 as a member. Since he has plenty of experience with being a leader/co-leader of 4DR, he should have no trouble fitting into his role, and we're excited to see him back on the staff team to help out as much as possible.

Once again, congratulations on co-leader and I know you'll do great! :)

Yessss Veaz!! You’re so deserving of this, and I’m very glad you get a chance to rejoin the staff team and help us out! Can’t wait to work with you! :D

Woo, Congrats Veaz! :tox:

Welcome back to the staff team, Veaz!! :D

Wow. Congrats veaz! I'm sure you'll be a great co-leader just like you were years ago! :D

Thank you everyone! I am glad to be part of the team again! I will do my best to make the clan even more better! :D

Very nice choice guys! Veaz will be an incredible asset to the team.

nice work Veaz! Best of luck to ya bro, hyped for some more WW's with ya!

Congrats Veaz! You’ll be a great Co-Leader and will make 4DR even better!

The man

The myth

The legend is back! Welcome back dude!! You were missed!

Back