• Welcome to the 4DR Clan Forum! You are currently browsing the forum as a guest, which gives you limited access. For more access, the ability to post, and to have your own account, we ask that you register (which you can do here).

Welcome our new co-leader! (1 viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

thor

Hate is all the world has seen lately
Forum staff
Super administrator
VIP forum user
Premium forum user
Bronze forum user
4DR member
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Awards
4DR swag bucks
$25,474
FC
1808-0739-4570
NNID
SonicPro
Switch FC
SW-1469-9895-1872
Clan
4DR
Hey guys!

After Alex had to unfortunately step down, we now have the opportunity to say hello to our newest co-leader to take his place. And (to nobody's surprise), it's @Alicu! Alice has done a great job as a moderator and as a veteran member of 4DR, so it was pretty clear that she was ready for the position as co-leader.

There's more I could say, but I got all the important stuff out of the way and I'm fairly short on time this time, so with that being said, congratulations Alice and I know you'll do great! As always, if you have any questions, let us know! :)

Yessss sicksock!

You've done a fantastic job as a moderator and veteran member over your time in 4DR, and I have no doubts that you will continue to do a fantastic job as a co-leader now! You're so deserving of this, and I can't wait to see what you will do in your new position! :heart:

No one can say "Alice only got promoted because of Alex" now! :tox:

Ayyy, congrats Alice!
Good luck on your new job in the clan, I'm sure you'll do good things!

Does that mean Alice is @Alex his successor now?? :eyes:

You could put it that way. :p
That means alice did get promoted because of alex technically :eyes:
--- Post merged ---
Congrats alicu! uwu im sure you will be a great addition to the staff we all know u can do it :p

Congratulations Alice! Such an awesome and deserved promotion. :)

Congrats Alice!! I'm sure you'll be a great co leader!

even more roles on your name now! :gerald:

"undeserved, but congr-... gets shot by a random sniper... #1 Battle Royale"

Back to the topic, congratulations in the promotion Alice! I'm sure you will do an excelent job. :)

New co-leader! Congrats Alice, good luck!

Thank you so much guyss :heart: I'm extremely happy that I've the opportunity to serve this clan :3 I will try to do my best! Once again, thanks to the staff, I will not let you guys down. :D

Congratulations Alice on your promotion! :D :D I'm sure you will do great! :D

Woo congrats Alice!! uwu

Back