• Welcome to the 4DR Clan Forum! You are currently browsing the forum as a guest, which gives you limited access. For more access, the ability to post, and to have your own account, we ask that you register (which you can do here).

Welcome our new moderator! (1 viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Zachy

What a waste!
Forum staff
Super administrator
VIP forum user
Premium forum user
Bronze forum user
4DR veteran member
Reaction score
Awards
4DR swag bucks
$15,412
Switch FC
8168-6171-5811
Clan
4DR
Hello everyone!

As I said in Skitty's departure thread, we could discuss if we were going to need a replacement, whether we wanted a co-leader or a moderator, how we would do applications if they were needed, etc... So we've been discussing that over the past week or so... We have decided that @Frost is going to be our new moderator! Congratulations to him! We usually don't say why we picked who we did (although here's a hint: it's based on who we think can meet the requirements best at the current time), but I will say that a big factor involved is that Frost was already a moderator on the Xat, so it just seemed logical to promote him as a full moderator. Just as a reminder since we haven't had a moderator in a long time (and the current "era" of users weren't really around when we last had a moderator): Frost cannot help out with anything related to the clan. Frost can't change your 4DR name for you, and he doesn't assist with trials. He can only help out with anything on the forum (for example, if you need a thread moved, a post deleted, etc...), as well as anything on the Xat. So just be aware that you contact the right person now since we have all kinds of ranks now. Congratulations to you, Frost! :)

Last edited by forum staff:
Unexpected, but I surely won't fail you! Thanks for this (I tried going for social member, and I gave up on that, but I didn't know I had qualities for something like this, but I can certainly show them when I really want to!) And I'll surely be helpful with anything as much as I can. :)

Welcome to the club Frost! Don't let us down. :)

Welcome to the club Frost! Don't let us down. :)
You know I won't!

... I hope you know anyway. Well at least you do now. xP

Congrats! :D

You're welcome :)

Back