• Welcome to the 4DR Clan Forum! You are currently browsing the forum as a guest, which gives you limited access. For more access, the ability to post, and to have your own account, we ask that you register (which you can do here).

Welcome our new Tech Admin! (1 viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

thor

Hate is all the world has seen lately
Forum staff
Super administrator
VIP forum user
Premium forum user
Bronze forum user
4DR member
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Awards
4DR swag bucks
$25,474
FC
1808-0739-4570
NNID
SonicPro
Switch FC
SW-1469-9895-1872
Clan
4DR
Hey guys!

You're probably thinking: "wait a minute, what? What's a tech admin?" And I would be too. We've never had this new role given before... until now. Tech Admins are allowed to help out with the forum in terms of technical mumbo jumbo (such as upgrading the software and polishing it up). And the first person to become one is none other than our @Azula. He knows this forum inside and out so he should have no troubles with his new position.

Users can also ask him for help with anything related to the forum and any issues you may have, and all you have to do is message him either here or on Discord (z.#0478). Just be aware that his time is relatively limited due to school so he may not get back to you immediately.

With all of that out of the way, congrats Zach! As always, feel free to ask any questions you all may have! :)

Thank you so much! I am very much excited to help out again and see what I can do for this forum as I miss it! Definitely feel free to contact me if there are any questions or problems with the forum itself- I am very transparent so never fear contacting me. I do just want to mention that I am NOT a leader or co-leader and thus I cannot help out with anything there; please contact an appropriate leader or co-leader for any clan-related issues.

Tech Support ;-)

Congratulations Zach! You know the forum very well because you created it so I'm glad you're back to the team to help. I'm sure you will do great things and I'm looking forward to it! :D

Congratulations and welcome back! :D

Ooooo! Very exciting!
I do know that that @Azula is very techy and limbs down deserves this new role!
Good luck Zach!

Have a forum problem? Call 1-800-4DR-ZACH

In all seriousnes, congrats for your new role :p

Ohhhh Congrats @Azula !!!

Have a forum problem? Call 1-800-4DR-ZACH

In all seriousnes, congrats for your new role :p
Haha on my Cross Country Team. "Any questions or concerns? Call 1-800-BOO-POPP (The last name of my coach)

Zachy

What a waste!
Forum staff
Super administrator
VIP forum user
Premium forum user
Bronze forum user
4DR veteran member
Reaction score
Awards
4DR swag bucks
$15,374
Switch FC
8168-6171-5811
Clan
4DR
  • Deleted by Zachy
  • Reason: Forgot to quote Paris
Congrats Zach! Welcome back to the team! I'm sure you will do great things on the forum! :D

I know I'm little late, but better late than never!

Congrats Zach! Welcome back to the team! I'm sure you will do great things on the forum! :D

I know I'm little late, but better late than never!
Thanks Rach! :D Very happy and proud to be a part of this team again.

Back