• Welcome to the 4DR Clan Forum! You are currently browsing the forum as a guest, which gives you limited access. For more access, the ability to post, and to have your own account, we ask that you register (which you can do here).

Welcome to the 4DR forum 2.0! (2 viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

How Can I Get My Own Banner Thingy For the 4DR CLAN
Unfortunately, these aren't available for Trial Members, but after you pass the trial you can request one.

+ Rich usernames everywhere. This means username styling will appear everywhere whereas it was in specific places previously. Before and after pictures attached.

Before:
05E19B9E-998E-42CD-89A8-48D3557AF04E.jpeg

After:
E960333F-8E9B-482C-84B6-401435E78A11.jpeg

- Still working on getting username icon badges to not be so finicky and the shop to be permanently up, but we are making progress! ;) As always, your suggestions are feedback are welcome.

+ Rich usernames everywhere. This means username styling will appear everywhere whereas it was in specific places previously. Before and after pictures attached.

Before:
View attachment 3947

After:
View attachment 3948

- Still working on getting username icon badges to not be so finicky and the shop to be permanently up, but we are making progress! ;) As always, your suggestions are feedback are welcome.
Ohhhh I really like this update!!! :D

+ Rich usernames everywhere
Think it might be broken, I don't see @$$_Rich_$$ name everywhere!! :hippo:

But nice update! Glad the username styling can be seen everywhere now and hopefully the shop will be fully set up soon! Not that I have the swag bucks to buy anything anymore :-( Better start posting to work on that lmaoo

Think it might be broken, I don't see @$$_Rich_$$ name everywhere!! :hippo:

But nice update! Glad the username styling can be seen everywhere now and hopefully the shop will be fully set up soon! Not that I have the swag bucks to buy anything anymore :-( Better start posting to work on that lmaoo
Haha. Glad to see new improvements.

1568504251152.png
Apparently everytime i tried to upload a texture, it gives me this ( i followed the guidelines how i did with the rest of my textures)

View attachment 4108
Apparently everytime i tried to upload a texture, it gives me this ( i followed the guidelines how i did with the rest of my textures)
Hmmm I will have to look into that, but I don’t know what the root issue is off the top of my head. Can anyone reproduce this issue?

@SunnyJim Is there any difference now?

Lemme check rn
Post automatically merged:
Please remember to use the " Edit" button to incorporate changes into your post when available.

1568851554757.png
nope

Attachments

• 1568851554914.png
    1568851554914.png
    152.9 KB · Views: 1
 Last edited:
I want to join As VIP Member Because I already Joined "EC2" Clan Error Code 21016
Please remember to use the " Edit" button to incorporate changes into your post when available.

I want to be a member with Splatoon and MK8

I want to join As VIP Member Because I already Joined "EC2" Clan Error Code 21016
Please keep comments on topic to this thread. Your comments can be directed to this thread: How to Join 4DR

Back